For Those Who Pray. My dad is very sick

by DJ 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just offered up a prayer that the Lord will be mindful and help your daddy in whatever is best for him, and also that you will be strenghtened at this time.

Several years ago I was were you are now.... Whatever happens, it will be ok.......

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I have a hard time believing in a God! But I do still pray! And just because I doubt doesn't mean one doesn't exist!.

My hubby was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. They give him 9 months. I know how it feels for your heart to be breaking. Just reach out any way you can on the tough days.

I pray for strength and wisdom to make the right decisions!.

My Love and concern for you.....Golden Girl...aka...Snoozy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...another non-pray-er here, but you have my sincerest best wishes.

Have you taken some time to tell him how much he is loved?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Father, if it be your will, have mercy on Donna and her father in their hour of need. Praying in Jesus' name.

Outaservice (Who's own father also is suffering from lung cancer as a result of abestos)

• Shakita
    Shakita

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Both my parents died last year, and I know how difficult this is for you. I will pray for you and your father. My hope is God will hear my prayer for you both. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Jesika, you and your dad are in my prayers, so sorry to hear that he is so ill. Hugs to you both.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

So sorry for you DJ.

I have and will pray for you to have the strength to weather what ever occurs and for your dads recovery or the strength to die peacefully if that is to be.

You have my love and tears. Outoftheorg

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

I will prey for grace and healing all I can say is focus on Christ and his promises and beg that you embrace them for Jesus is our only Hope.

blessings and sorrow,

jr

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear DJ,

I'am sorry to hear about your dad's condition.

I was looking at old threads today that I missed when I was sick; and I came across yours about your father.

I hope he his feeling better now. How is he doing?

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

Edited by - AwakenedAndFree on 30 October 2002 23:8:0

• Vickie
    Vickie

I am very sorry to hear of your father's illness. I too have recently lost my father and it is a very difficult time in life. You and your's will be added to my prayers {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Edited by - vickie on 30 October 2002 23:1:29

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit