Having a hard time posting .....

by BobsGirl 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Queen of the delete button here.......... It takes time, trust and balls, pretty much in that order too. Don't worry someday it will all just come pouring out. One thing I do is write it on my word pad first, it's cathartic and eventually you'll feel better about posting your private thoughts and your not so private thoughts.

BTW I loved the poem you wrote and posted to my thread, you really do have a tallent. Now go share it!

Funchback, the emocticons work best with IE, if you use Netscape here is a url to help you, just be sure to use the [] brackets around the :) and it will show up, do preview first to make sure ya don't wanna make an ass of yourself now do ya?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=29800&site=3

bc

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

BG: Just know that you are not alone here! You have many open e-mails (including mine) if you want private advise for now, or just want to make new friends that have been where you are now.

If you and your family are located in the Palm Springs area, let me know, We could all get together for dinner and talk!

Edited by - thichi on 2 October 2002 13:12:0

• metatron
    metatron

Just say what you feel. It's only words on a screen, not an entrance exam or SAT test.

Just spill it out as best you can.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit