The new Governing Body is liberal. they are really freeminders!

by rege brazzy 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    As usual Cofty has the most succinct reply, and LUHE has a good handle on it. The guy, rege brazzy, is an idiot.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Just letting others know that I have flagged the OP for moderators to consider. The use of offensive language regarding what he alleged to have done to women crosses a line. The Op is not satire but written to offend.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    I flagged it as well....hell I married a sister! Little SOB needs a tune up.
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Before you post LEARN SOME ENGLISH GRAMMAR.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    I fucked three sister, but the elders did not shunned me, but They only help me! yes .... really a paradise!!

You should change your name to Judas Priest, you F'ing Lying Troll! Never in your wildest dreams would a BOE let you get away with it, unless you're a pedophile.

So it seems that would make you a troll, an idiot and a pedophile.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!!!!!

As much as I would love the GB to go totally mainstream, it won't happen. They KNOW the rebranding must be as subtle as circumstances allow.

DD

• steve2
    steve2
    I'm less surprised with the OP that with the amount of time that it is taking to have an OP assessed by moderators. In the past, an OP that included offensive language was removed within minutes.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    You sir are a MO RON
  • violias
    violias
    I flagged it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit