THE TEST WAS POSITIVE

by LDH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Hippi, congrats to you and yours as well. Your wife must be a little farther along than I am. I think I'm due the first week of December--but I will know for sure after my first OB appt. April 13.

I think I'm only about 4 weeks pregnant now. My husband and daughter are both very happy. My daughter's 11th birthday was yesterday, and she said she's had the best birthday week ever--she found out we're having a baby! Isn't that too cute?

You know what TW--it wasn't you who sent the card, it was TR and his famous 'stings'. Thank you TR the card was quite cute!

• LDH
    LDH

Oh yeah I almost forgot. This is funny.

I had been on the pill for 6+ years, came off it last summer in anticipation of getting pregnant. I used back-up methods for 6 months to make sure all those hormones were out of my system and that my period was regular again.

I guess my husband didn't know (?!?!?! how is this possible) that I was using back-up methods for 6 months because he said to his friends he was glad to find out he wasn't "Shooting Blanks for the whole time." LOL, something I know you guys could appreciate.

In actuality, it took 4 months of being off all birth control to get pregnant. Not bad for an old lady! (of 32)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit