THE TEST WAS POSITIVE

by LDH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

I am preggers.

Just left the doctor's office and my hubby's office. I dropped the little plastic thing-a-ma-jig off, and he said, "What's This? Are you pregnant?!?!?!?"

Then, his other brilliant questions was, "Are you really pregnant? Are these lines REALLY sure?"

Poor guy. His hands were shaking like leaves on a tree. LOL.

His first baby, but my daughter turns 11 at the end of the month.

Just thought you should hear it from me.

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Let me be the first to say CONGRATS! I hope you guys are happy about the impending bundle of joy......and no sleep, stinky diapers, college tuition (now that you're not an active JW you gotta think about that kind of stuff).

Truly, I'm so happy for you!!! But I'm a little pissed we can't go get drunk off our asses before I move.

Lunch this week?

Shauna

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Shauna, my first thought was, "SHIT! There's a girl's night out at my girlfriend's house Friday and I can't drink." LOL. There's quality parenting for you.

Lunch sounds good. I'll call you at around 12.

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Congratulations!

r.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Lisa,

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you and hubby. keep us updated

love
    harmony

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

LOL.. congratulations Lisa

Path

• Latte
    Latte

Congrats Lisa!!

Brilliant news! Parenthood is grand!

Latte

• unanswered
    unanswered

congratulations, lisa!!! LOL-i remember my sister-in-law being so pissed because she had just gotten pregnant and couldn't tear it up when rileygurl and i got married. best wishes to you and your husband-nate

• Simon
    Simon

If you already have an 11 year old you'll know all about the sleepless nights, nappies, puke and other mess... or maybe you'd forgotten?

Congratulations to you both !

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Awwwwww!! What a wonderful feeling that silly little line elicits when you WANT to see it there!! Congratulations to all three of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit