ARE YOU A "MODERN--DAY APOSTATE"?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

joannadandy,

And you look good in it too! But we're not really in fashion anymore. Apostasy is so late nineties! Really now!

• SYN
    SYN

So, what is the difference between a Classical Apostate and a Modern-Day Apostate? Are they seperate phila of the same branch of life? Are Classical Apostates more aggressive? Are Modern-Day Apostates more evolved? What is the real Truth? I think I need a drink.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

How about WF-Apostates

HCM

• minimus
    minimus

HO, does that mean World Federation or what exactly does W F stand for?

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think you have to have a minimum of Windows ME to be a modern-day 'postate.

'95 or '98 denotes an old fashioned 'postate.

Larc must be a Commodore 64.

Englishman.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm a first class brummie apostate...just how modern can you get! (<-----Flicks hair back and snubs y'all)

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

I think we are 'Watchtower Apostates' - they themselves are the Modern-Day Apostates

• Valis
    Valis

Don't forget about the Latter Day Apostates (Saint Satan of the Latter Day Satan Class) ...or th Mad Apostates (TR of the Bedlam Class), or the Apostolic Apostates (All of our scholars out there class), the Angelic Apostates (all those lovely sisters so little time class) eheh... Faithless and Indiscrete Apostates (Overbeerial Class)...I could go on! It would be interesting to know what their version of "Modern-Day Apostate" is seeing they replaced the word hypocrite w/the word Apostate at every turn in the NWT..See Eman's great piece of work in the following thread..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=33274&site=3

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Post Modern Apostate Class"

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Could I decorate my house in "Modern Day Apostate?" If so, are there interior decorators who deal in modern day apostate colors and schemes? Perhaps we could be really cool and shorten it to "MDA". Then we would be confused with Jerry's kids.

I am not an apostate, however, if that's what they want to call it, I'd rather be a modern day apostate than a regular publisher any day. (That's as far as I got in the WT)

• minimus
    minimus

Now that you are considered a modern--day apostate, has your life changed for the worse? Is there gnashing of teeth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit