ARE YOU A "MODERN--DAY APOSTATE"?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Larc, I love your response! You, my dear friend, are a REAL APOSTATE! Neo--apostate? C'mon you can do better.

• comforter
    comforter

comforter is modern day worshiper of Jehovah.

• TR
    TR

All the DickTower has to say is "APOSTATE" to it's adherents, and they crap their pants with fear. Fortunately, there are a few brave souls that will pinch their cheeks together until they can read and think for themselves, then unload if need be.

TR

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmm...The Dicktower.....never heard that one!.......TR, You must be a modern--day apostate!!!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

::::::::::::::I am an old fashioned apostate and proud of it. When I became an apostate, there was no internet and few books out there from apostates. I got out on my own, and I am damned proud of it.

Larc, You weren't the only one! Me and my hubby thought our way out, unaided by anyone, books, or internet. We stopped meetings in November 1979. We stopped believing in God at the same time as we stopped believing in the WT. We were disfed for apostasy in 1981. I think me and hubby were true apostates. Are we modern day apostates? What a bunch of crap! WT terminology - what a yawn!

Marilyn

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm just an apostate wannabe!!

Beck

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm from Texas State.. not Apo State. =( Apo is a state of mind.

Country Girl

• Big Tex
  • cellomould
    cellomould

A truly awesome band named Tesla has a song called Modern Day Cowboy...although it came out back in 1986...

what was the question again?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm an inter dies apostate. That means between days, or ages, i think. I got out just before internet, w ray franz' first book.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit