Favourite Simpson's secondary character?

by crownboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Sideshow Bob yet!

Two of my favorite episodes featuring Sideshow Bob (Kelsey Grammer) were:

1) the one where he captures Bart and ends up singing the entire score of the HMS Pinafore as Bart's "last request". Very well, Bart, I shall send you to heaven before I send you to hell!

2) the one featuring David Hyde-Pierce as Sideshow Bob's brother, Cecil. The banter was so totally familiar to their Niles and Frasier characters, it was just hilarious.

Love, Scully

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Ned Flanders. Could be a JW except that he never says Jehovah and has too much facial hair. He's so funny with his "orreenies", especially when he gets REALLY mad with " oh darn diddilyorreeny - it!"

Favourite episode is where almost the entire cast is featured. A huge meteor is about to land on Springfield. Ned is the only one with a nuclear shelter so they all cram in together. Problem is, it's just a little bit too cramped for comfort, so it is suggested that someone has to leave to make more room for the others, and they all nominate Flanders. Everyone else could justify being needed in the "New World". So he said his goodbyes to his wife and family and, gave up his place in the shelter to benefit the rest, even though it was his shelter!

What a truly considerate christian and a lesson to us all. I would do exactly the same thing if my fallout shelter got overcrowded.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Favorite episode is when Homer attends Krusty's Clown College. I LOVE THE SCENE where Homer is at the table seeing Marge, the Dog and the Kids as circus clowns and he exclams "I'm Going To Clown College" and storms out of the room. Bart's Priceless comment back, "No one expected him to say that!" I can't tell ya the number of times I've used either one of those lines.

Favorite secondary Character is Maggie, if she counts as secondary. If not, it's gotta be Moe,

• Mary
    Mary

"......the one featuring David Hyde-Pierce as Sideshow Bob's brother, Cecil. The banter was so totally familiar to their Niles and Frasier characters, it was just hilarious....."

So true. Especially after they're hauled off to prison and their slap-fighting over to gets the top bunk:

Sideshow Bob: "I'm older!"
    Cecil: "Poppycock! I called it at the arraingment!!..........................So! What time to they bring us the menus?"

Or another good one was when they legalized gambling and Marg gets addicted. Lisa goes into Homers bedroom in the middle of the night after having a bad dream and says "well, I know it's sounds silly, but I just had a bad dream about the boogey-man and--------"

Homer: AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! BOOG-IE MAN!!!...............(runs down to Bart's room)......Bart! Wake up! I don't wanna upset you, but there may be a boogeyman or boogeymen in the house!!!!

Bart: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

Then Marge comes home to find the front door blasted out and the entire family huddled behind a mattress as Homer shakily aims his rifle.

Marge: "What on earth happened here?!"
    Homer: "Oh nothing Marge! Just a little incident involving the BOOGIE-MAN!!"

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What about when Homer went to the safe driving school and they were showing a film.

"Hi I am Actor Troy McClure, you know me from such films as "Alice through the windshield glass" or "The Decapitation of Larry Lead Foot".

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Marge to Apu, "How much is this bottle of aspirin?"

Apu "That will be 20 dollars please, I had to lower the price because a mental patient tampered with the bottle"...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually I must correct some one here, it's Jeebus, not Jeevus...

And another one, I heard recently tho I forget the whole scenario. Homer is in some sort of major trouble and he cries out "Jesus on a Buddha I love you all!"

That's my new favorite phrase to throw in at innapropriate moments!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Homer- "If you dont like it, go to Russia!"

hmmmm favorite side guy....hmmmm I like the Aliens....and Barney

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    "Jesus on a Buddha I love you all!"

Well, since you started correcting people... I think it's "Jesus, Allah, Buddha, I love you all"

• Disposable Hero
    Disposable Hero

Nelson has to rank up there with his infamous "Ha Ha"

There is a episode where Lisa has a crush on Nelson and writes a note "somebody likes you". She gives the note to Millhouse to pass to Nelson in class. As Nelson reads the note he looks at Millhouse and Millhouse smiles. The next scene is an ambulance coming to pick up Millhouse meaning Nelson beats the crap out of him thinking the note is from Millhouse. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, a all time favorite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit