by Simon 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Added to the list

Live footage of the 'rabble':

Streaming Media

• Simon
    Simon

If anyone wants a 'higher quality' version then I will make it available if you email me (I have the NBC Dateline and BBC Panorama video's too)

I have optimised / encoded the video so people with 56k modem's should be able to watch it. Sorry I can't afford the bandwidth to put the HQ straight up on the site.

• Simon
    Simon

I still have some more files to process ... please bear with me !

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks Simon. Is the extra bandwidth a one time fee or is it an ongoing payment? I can donate a little bit now and then if it will help? I will need to sign up for palpay again since I forgot my user name and password.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

jj, that may be because to many people are downloading it. Try again in a few minutes.

• Simon
    Simon

Well, we're doing quite well for the time being since some of the recent changes I made (trying out my new web compression component which has saved about half the bandwidth!) but I know that a lot of people downloading a lot of *very* big files would put us back over the limit. I prefer to give people who want to download it access to an FTP site and hopefully they will get distributed to other people from there.

Thanks for the thought Lilacs.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well how about this then. I have broad band and a website that I can make on my starband account. If you know how to find out if hosting the video is ok. You can use it if you want?

I seem to recall the guy who installed my satellite saying that I had lost of bandwidth. How would I find out how much I have?

• Jesika
    Jesika

I saw part of it and can't wait for the rest. Thanx Simon for posting it.

Jes

• Simon
    Simon

wow, thanks Jim. I'll email you some details.

It will be useful if Randy hosts it too as he tends to use Real Media streaming so we'll have all users covered !

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Guess I could have my hubby figure out what, if any, possibility I have for viewing this on the computer...so meantime, is anyone going to be distributing (selling) a regular video copy I'd be interested in that.

Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit