It`s "FAMILY " Month at the Watchtower

by Beans 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Room 215
    Room 215

If they really wanted to promote family unity, they ought to declare an annual month-long moratorium on meetings and field service, with sufficient advance notice so parents, children, grandchildren, etc., can freely plan family reunions, get-togethers, trips to the park, picnics, etc, unhindered by a maze of conflicting ``theocractic'' obligations.? Fat chance!

• CBeMe
    CBeMe

How can they claim to support family when the only time JW's are allowed to speak with their families is to try to convert them? Any other time non-JW family are considered "bad associations." I am sorry for all the families that have been broken up by the JW's. I have never met a family that was actually brought closer together by Jw invlovement.

• Beans
    Beans

Hey welcome CBeMe

check out http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• CBeMe
    CBeMe

Thanks for the link. I have a lot more research to do but I am understanding more and more.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Aw, That just warms the cockles of my frickin' heart. Not. Hyprocrites.

• Mum
    Mum

I'm sorry to be this way, but the first thought that popped into my brain was that the children of single moms are more vulnerable to molestation and other forms of exploitation. When I was a JW, most single moms ended up disfellowshipped for "immorality." Funny, I don't remember any single dads being bothered about their child-producing activities.

They (the WTS GB, not single parents) are sick and determined to sicken the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit