Coverage of the March in Portuguese

by Larry 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

I received this message from the Observador - Of course I complied :)

I'm looking at the pictures of the march you posted on Simon's board and I'd love to get the small pictures to build a thumbnail....I'm trying to give expositions of the silentlamb cause to the Portuguese speaking world.

Check it out - http://www.observandoomundo.com

Peace - LL

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi LL! I took a look, and that is really COOL! What country is the site in? (Guess it doesn't matter really, since the internet is worldwide.) Did you send this to Bill?

Grits

• observador
    observador

Hello everyone,

I'm not new to the board since I've been following the stories here for quite a while, but I'm new posting here.

For about four months now I have exposed the Watchtower stuff on that website. Unfortunately I'm not able at this point to tell you much about myself for identity protection but will soon be doing so.

I was a JW for more than twenty years and am Brazilian, and found that there was a need for more info to be available in Portuguese. So I decided to translate into Portuguese stuff that I find to be significant.

Brazil is the third country in number of JWs (Mexico being the second but closely followed) and I thought there would have to be some exposure to all these developments in the WBTS world.

Once again much thanks to Larry for the great pictures.

PS: I posted earlier today as "mundodatorre" but have changed to "Observador".

• Osarsif
    Osarsif

Ola' Observador! Bem-vindo.

Edited by - Osarsif on 1 October 2002 15:6:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit