You Know

by ballistic 23 Replies latest jw friends

• musky
    musky

Irongland, LOL , funny stuff!

• minimus
    minimus

YOU KNOW got beat up here for criticizing these boards. Then when he got "severely counseled" he was a "marked" man and has been informally "disassociated".

• musky
    musky

minimus, kidding , right?

• You Know
    You Know

0% / You Know

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome back, YOU KNOW.....glad to see the marking is over.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey hey!

SS

• Valis
    Valis
    Last night as Mrs Know_You was making dinner, after she had finished her cleaning and ironing, so that was I able to relax and read without the dread noise of that pesky vacuum cleaner I decided to read through that fine old publication "Let Your Will Be Done." No doubt, on this forum of foolishness, the spiritually apterous apostate will scoff at such a thing. But, no word that has gone forth from Jah Jehovah's mouth has ever returned unfulfilled. Did not the Slave in that fine theocratic publication correctly identify that oil would be the factor that precipitated the Big One? Directly in Iraq is Oil the issue. But the befuddled intellect of the goons of Satan who inhabit this board - those who have abandoned God's true visible spirit directed organization - fail to see that Oil is also behind the rumblings in N. Korea. Is not the King of the South trying to strangle the last vestiges of communism by severing their oil supply; are they not, by invading Afghanistan and attacking Iraq, as they will most surely do, trying to suffocate those nations that have not yet fallen prey to the truly voodoo demonic "free" market econmics of this mad doomed system?

The scriptures, as explained by the Slave, foretold a pushing but also that the pushing would not prevail. The King of the North is, as it were, merely in hibernation - and when the Bear Awakes then certainly all mankind will have to take stock. Apostates, that means YOU!

Certain scriptures, which I will not reveal before this assembly of haters of God, I feel have long pointed to the final meltdown of this system coming precisely at the height of a time of great falling away from god's organization but a time when the beast that bears the number 666 and is scarlet in color would be at the center of the world's stage.To his anointed, jehovah's word is like an open letter from a loving parent to his child - and that letter reads: Be on the watch! The Time is at Hand. So, as the recent Watchtower exorts us - let us not give up or slow down for the scriptures tell true Christians to be on the watch with a sense of urgency in these last days of teh last days of the last days.

Stay tuned.

Know_You

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=44233&site=3&page=1

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 14 January 2003 14:48:45

• dubla
    dubla

figures hed be back on a thread about nuclear threats......he seems to have toned down his stance quite a bit though, probably realizing that you can only cry wolf so many times before youre no longer heard......hes coming back at it from a more passive angle it seems, maybe to snare some lurkers. obviously he was a joke before, even to the jw lurkers, so maybe this new strategy will work out for him. he wont even respond to old threads now......i brought one up awhile back, where he had said that larouche was calling for financial meltdown by october 2002, but alas, no response.....im sure the resiliency of the markets and the economy has him depressed, lol.

aa

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You Know!!

Hey, how have you been?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit