You Know

by ballistic 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

What are the chances that You Know comes back either as himself, or a completely new poster telling us he's seen the light and been converted?

• musky
    musky

I am guessing that "You Know is not posting because he got a good talking to by someone at his hall. It seems the watchtower is cracking down more on the rules, get all the way in or get out attitude. I did enjoy reading his posts.

• heathen
    heathen

He probly got tired of being called an obnoxious idiot . lol

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Man, it's almost October, and You Know/Boobie King isn't here! Maybe the end IS coming!!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well I suppose I asked it first!!!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Well, you know my theory.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

No ones heard from You Know. No ones heard from Osama....hmmmmmm you don't think?...Nawwwwwwwwwww

• IronGland
    IronGland

Nah,you know is not smart enough to be osama. He's more like the guy who tried to light his shoe.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    He's more like the guy who tried to light his shoe.

hehehehe Now that's a scary thought. Did you ever see that guy's picture when they first arrested him? That's one weird looking dude - how in the h*ll did they let HIM on the plane.

• IronGland
    IronGland

"Security" was probably too busy confiscating some 90 year old grandmothers nail clippers,to pay attention to the swarthy guy in combat fatigues with a 'JIHAD' T-Shirt. ....snort

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit