Someone in the Watchtower writing department has a promising career in comedy.

by Island Man 8 Replies latest social humour

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "As servants of Jehovah, we are not among those who are misled. We know that the Devil is real, for it was Satan who spoke to Eve through a serpent." - Watchtower, May 15, 2015, page 15, #3.

Someone should do a meme depicting a nutter/paranoid/delusional character saying this. ROFLOL.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Don't you know that this is the number one evidence for Satan's existence?

Probably the same "scriptural reasoning" they based this fine magazine on....

Nice find! xD

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Dude the watchtowers lately I feel my mind is getting raped, maybe its because I am so awake, but the cult stupidity and worthless dribble seems at an all time high. Its really bad
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

"Dude the watchtowers lately I feel my mind is getting raped, maybe its because I am so awake, but the cult stupidity and worthless dribble seems at an all time high. Its really bad"

Ikr, this is just so ridiculous and hilarious xD

They are not mislead because they believe Satan exists.

And they believe Satan exists because they "know" Satan spoke through the serpent. (probably divine inspiration.. Err... I mean... "guided by holy spirit"...) ;)

And they "know" that Satan spoke through a serpent 6000 years ago because Satan exists? ROFL

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Bad happens because Satan exists.

We know that Satan exists because bad happens.

It's not complicated, and only Satan would want us to think differently - so think properly.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Man with all the proof how could they not know he exist and not just an imaginary being to be Jehovah's shadowy enemy responsible for all Jehovah's troubles and the projection of his own denial.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    berrygerry

Got me thinking about this pic:

JW logic at it's finest :P
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The Jewish religion in it`s various forms , operated for 4,000 years before Christianity arrived.

The Jew`s are recognized by Christians, and Jehovah`s Witnesses ( and Muslims ) even today, as being God`s chosen people . In all that time ,Being instructed , directed ,and blessed by GOD , and also chastised by him , in a personal relationship , that has not in the same way occurred in 2,000 years of Christianity .

Google the Jews view of Satan and contrast it with the Christian view of Satan.

So whose view of Satan should you believe , the Jews who had direct contact with the almighty GOD himself ? or Christians who have no claim to such a direct relationship with the Almighty GOD .

smiddy

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Thank you smiddy- that ONE issue, the "employee of god " idea of satan the ORIGINATORS of the bible\religon of the bible have, blows the whole concept of a rational, fair minded, loving all-good god clean out the water.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit