The Next Big JW Issue?

by larc 19 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

What do you think will be the next big JW issue that should be brought out into the open?

I think it could be the extreme physical abuse of women and children. With all that Bill Bowen is doing, I don't think that he should be the one to take this on. Do you think that someone will come to the forefront to address this issue?

Do you think this will be the next issue or do you see another one as more important?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Child baptisms, signifying a lifetime binding contract of unbreakable (at least by the candidate) servitude?

Edited by - saintsatan on 29 September 2002 19:25:17

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Clearly the child abuse problem is long from being resolved. Abuse of women and children fall right in line with the issues at hand as far as I am concerned.

• Utopian Reformist
  • DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Owning stock in REGI. Not only does REGI produce parts for smart bombs but they contracted with the US defense dept.

Devon

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Putting windows back in the KH's so that people can see the real world

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

I don't think that's quite possible to tell. I mean, if its such a big issue and if anyone knows about it right now it would be a big issue regardless of the time. Asking what the next big issue for the JW's is going to be is like asking what type of meteorite will be the next big one to wipe out large numbers like the one 65,000,000 years ago did. Its impossible to tell until it happens.

• ballistic
    ballistic

sheesh ken, I though you were going to endorse Bill gates Windows for a second!

[email protected]

• Larry
    Larry

The Blood Issue.

But one issue at a time.

Peace - LL

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I think the issue of suicides and alienation of affection by families who are told to shun disfellowshipped family members.

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit