Hey ... we got a real nut here !

by Simon 32 Replies latest jw friends

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The very nature of the post reveals the necessity of getting rid of the organisation from the point of view of health - at least.

But, in religious language for describing health

You are of your father ......... He..has nothing to do with the truth, because there is notruth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature.... But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.

pa duan

• SYN
    SYN

First post here for a week & a bit! Yeek!

THIS is the sort of thing that assures me I made the right decision when I de-Assimilated in 1999!

One bit that was really hilarious was when she mentioned the Catholics moving pedo priests around to cover up the crime, when in fact her darling Tower did EXACTLY THE SAME FRIKKING THING with a previous member of the Governing Body whose name shall not be mentioned here, but the surname starts with a G. Heh.

Question: What's worse than a fruitcake?
    Answer: A Fundamentalist Fruitcake.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm in the middle of reading "Crisis of Conscience" for the first time. It is a well written, thoughtful, painfully accurate and intelligent book. The writing style is reminiscent of some old Watchtower articles, as well as the Aid book, from back in the day ("Many people today wonder . . ."). I've only read part of one chapter and yet already I've been given much to think about. While giving an accurate account of life at the top in Brooklyn, Raymond Franz challenges me to revisit what I thought I knew and believed about how things work among Jehovah's Witnesses.

And yet I compare that to this mindless and mind numbing drivel that this woman spews forth and it's a wonder to me this she can generate enough brain power to perform her daliy tasks. I was going to quote portions of her "argument", and point out the total tonnage of her flawed thinking, but now I think, why bother? She is typical of Jehovah's Witnesses today. Closed mind, closed heart, mean spirited, dumbed down and lacking any shred of common human decency. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if this is an example of who God approves of and who he plans to populate a paradise earth with, then he can have them. I want no part of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit