Dungbeetle's Review of the NY March

by teejay 23 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Dungbeetle - hope you see this?

Thanks for the account - as always, Well Done!

Hey TeeeeeeeeJay!

WONDERFUL picture of you and Fine Daughter! She's absolutely beautiful! No wonder you're like some other dads.......downright goofy in near adoration of their child. Girls have the ability to cause that in their fathers, ya know? And they know it.

waiting

• avengers
    avengers

Great post. Thanks for the info and comments. Couldn't agree more.

I have a dream. And in that dream I see a sign across the face of the Watchtower building. Instead of saying Watchtower it says For Sale.

Let's say this would happen. Who would be the ones collecting the money? Where would the money go? In whose pockets?

This scenario is not unthinkable. If this would indeed come to pass in (I hope the near future) then be aware that large sums of money are just gonna disappear, while actually it belongs to the R & F. I wouldn't put it past the GB to do just that.

Be aware!.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

WOW Dungbeetle!! How eloquent! This is the best review of the march I've read yet. I hadn't thought about how placing the lambs in the fence made them more viewable than if they had been on the steps of theWT. Excellent point.

As an aside, most of us placed our lambs facing WT; however, Jst2Laws (I think) placed his in such a way that they were...um..shall we say, MOONING the WT??

Dana

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Amazingly eloquent and moving post, Dungbeetle.

Avengers,

Who would collect the money? Probably lawyers, but hopefully the people (or their families) who have been devastated by the WTs policies on abuse, blood, military service, etc... and I'd like a couple of bucks for skipping college.

Hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit