Newbie here

by Bebop 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bebop
    Bebop

Greetings and salutations,

This is my very first post and I 've been introduced to this haven by my wife Inbetweendays. I'm looking forward to conversing with you all and sharing views and discussing all things anti-jw. I've never been a JW but I've have recently studied with a few which I must say was a "interesting" experience. I'm originaly a born again/ pentecostal/ christian and have been disfellowshiped from my previous church but still remain a well-to-do christian without having to worry about my family "shunning" me due to certain "organisational" standings. Peace to you all

Bebop

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your visits!!!!

• pincushion
    pincushion

Welcome Bebop, I am fairly new here myself..but have gained so much in the time I have been here. I am like you..tried a few religions, am Christian..still looking for the right faith. I think religion is such an important aspect to a persons life and we deserve to be a little choosy when finding what is right for us. Personally I don't think we even need a church to believe. Its what is in the heart. Anyways a tad off topic there, Welcome!

• plmkrzy
  • Swan
    Swan

WELCOME BEBOP!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hello, BeBop!

Welcome to the Board!

outnfree

• ambush22
    ambush22

welcome to apostameerica

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Welcome Bebop. Look forward to your posting from down under. You guys live in a most beautiful country. One day, I hope to visit it again.

Lew W

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Welcome to the board Bebop!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Bebob happy to have you aboard!

bc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit