Trust God's Organization Before It's Too Late!!

by D wiltshire 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Great thread! I have added the bizarre quote it to a couple of pages at the Quotes site:

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/new_light.htm

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/organization.htm

The noose gets tighter.

P.S. A friendly suggestion to D wiltshire: try using Simon's great built in "Quote ballon" feature when making a post like this, it would make it much easier to read & differetiate the orig quote from your comments. When creating your post you will see an icon in the editing window tool bar that looks like a small "cartoon word bubble (it is just to the right of the emoticon icon: . Simply select the test which is the "quote" and click the quote buble icon, and it magically looks like this:

In regard to how the truth is brought forth through Jehovah's organization, please note that if the Watch Tower Society were infallible there would be no need for future correction of viewpoints held; but because it is not infallible and has never claimed to be , from time to time corrections are necessary.
    Again, just a friendly tip, not intended to flame!
  • JT
    JT

test

test

test

i hope it works

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dwilt

I'm fine. Nice of you to drop in. All the best.

SS

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Another blast from the past, I was just DF and only recently learned TTATT.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As it can been seen the WTS and head editorial leaders sold and promoted its literature by using fear and ignorance, aided by exploiting the basic belief in the bible to lure people to the publications and lure people into organization so they can be trained to become its own public distributors.

JWs were not really witnesses for Jehovah but witnesses for the WTS. and its tainted commercialized Gospel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit