For the first time......My Story (long)

by Vitameatavegamin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((Vita))))))))

I can remember being a young vulnerable girl thinking the wtbts had all the answers and to trust in them. I'm so sorry you had to learn how really cruel they are and non supportive they are.

I'm glad you are here and are able to heal.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

(((((((((((Vita)))))))))))

Your story was very close to home. Those fu&&ng bastards! THIS is why I should NEVER own a gun! If I were to ever get a terminal disease, or lose my children, I'd compile a list and mow as many of these scum-for-humans down that I could.

What you went through breaks my heart. I went through it, but at an older age, albeit just as naive. I don't care how 'good' certain elders may actually be. When they cross that line from humanity to inhumanity for the sake of following orders and keeping their precious positions of power - they lose that 'but they're really a good person - just following orders'. And the parents! No excuse for them either.

I'm happy you are a strong lady and have found some peace in life. I hope every single one of those morons lives painfully.

I'm glad you told your story sweetheart. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((vita)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

WOW! I am so grateful for all the responses to this thread! I was not sure how it would be received, but I am so happy!

It made me nervous to post it for some reason, I guess because this is the first time I have gone public with my experience.

When I first came to the forum last year, I had so much I wanted to say, but just did not have the courage speak up. Instead,

I spoke of localized recent experiences that I had had.

If I can be of any help to anyone out there, I would be more than happy. You can recover and move on, but not without

permanent scars unfortunately, mainly from incompetent Elders.

I will tell you, as strange as it may sound, the experience with those Elders in this case was far worse than the incident with

that teacher! Looking back, I think I suffered far more trauma from my Parents and the elders than I did with the jerk who

took advantage of me! There have been MANY times over the years that I wished I had never said anything to my parents about

the incident, In some senses, I bet I would have been better off to just keep it to myself, maybe.

To this day, I have basically no relationship with my parents. I cannot fathom how any parent could treat their own flesh and

blood in that way, especially since I am the mother of an almost 14 year old myself now! If that had been my child, I would

NEVER NEVER let the elders in on it!!!!

Thanks so much for the support !!!

Looking forward to hearing more responses!!

Love, Vita

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((Vita))))))))))

It takes a long time to build up trust and sad to say a moment to tear it all down. I'm certain you know this and that is why I found your posting your story so informative. We are all here due to our choosing.......a place to heal, a place to "let it all hang out" without judgements. You've added a lot to help others who at their own pace will eventually purge all the ugliness from their lives here as well. The purging is where the healing starts. You said:

When I first came to the forum last year, I had so much I wanted to say, but just did not have the courage speak up. Instead, I spoke of localized recent experiences that I had had.

If I can be of any help to anyone out there, I would be more than happy. You can recover and move on,

To me this is where the real healing begins when we reach out to help others in whatever way we can, this is how we grow, how we heal and at some point we move on knowing we've done the work to bring inner peace.

Thanks for sharing, thanks for helping others and happy healing!

bc

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((((Vita ))))))))

I'm so sorry for what happened to you. Glad you found your way through it all.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Vita:

I read your post first this morning, and it brought tears to my eyes, it also reminded me why we're all here. We're here to heal and to be supportive of each other. Something we didn't have the chance to do as JW's. Thank you so much for sharing your story..........

connielynn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit