well. i just lost my last family member to the org

by willdabeerman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Sorry to hear that. Email me anytime...I have the same situation.

Take Care of yourself!

• Swan
    Swan

Dear Wilda,

I'm so sorry! And yes, it does hurt; it hurts a lot! That's why they do it. It's a very cruel and unusual punishment. I'm so sorry that you haven't any family left. It really hurts when you lose them all. Words can't describe the feelings that come with it.

((((((Wil))))))

Tammy

• ambush22
    ambush22

At least my fleshly brother is a free thinker my older sister on the other hand is a serious hypocrite, she married outside of the truth and to a crack head none the less, and will not divorce him without "sciptrual" grounds, even tho he destroys her life every time she takes him back

• onacruse
    onacruse

Wildabeerman.....I feel your pain, man. All my fam and friends were dubs...when I left, it was like walking butt naked into a wilderness. Pieces of my soul were ripped away, I could almost see the blood pouring out of the wounds.

All I can say is, keep hanging here with the rest of us, we understand, and the more you share, the faster the healing will come. It has certainly proved true for me; how I feel now is like night and day to the wretched condition I was in when I came here less than 3 months ago.

BTW, I too closed off a post or left chat more than once because I was crying so hard....and that's OK too.

Craig

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Will,

I'm so sorry to hear how unhappy life is for you right now. ((((HUGS)))) I can only imagine what it's like to be the only family member that's "free".

You are going to be dealing with some very strong emotions. It's like there has been a death. You have the grief, the sadness, the loneliness, the anger, the frustration, the depression. And the more you have lost, the more the pain.

And the biggest question of all that looms, is why is this happening to you. Parents need children, children need parents. Sibblings need each other. These are the foundations of human relationships. And, they keep getting yanked away from us, simply because we choose not to be a JW. It's so stupid. They behave as if we are poisen.

Please take care of yourself. Keep close to supportive people. Get counseling if you need to. Take care of your health. Be good to yourself. Lean on true friends who understand what is happening to you. Take a deep breathe, and slowly count to ten. Do it again. And again.

Ask for help and direction from the creators of the universe. Work towards the good. They are waiting to direct your soul. Asking is the beginning of receiving. It does work. It takes time to heal.

Be patient. Life is good. Life is beautiful. We can only change ourselves. We cannot change other people. We lose people all through life. Some we get back, and others are gone for good. Although you cannot replace a mother, a father, a sister, or a brother, you can find an abundance of people right here on this forum, who can be helpful, loving and genuiene.

Love and Light from just over the hill

Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit