well. i just lost my last family member to the org

by willdabeerman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

well here goes. i just lost my last fleshly brother to the borg. i am moving this weekend and i need his help. and i asked him whats up?.(regarding his beliefs in the org).well he came back at me saying,"why,u having doubts?".i told him well maybe. then he went into his whole crying,pre programmed borg. retaliation."i dont know why ud ever leave the truth,and jehovah?....(boo,hoo).well right know i cant tell you how many tears im crying. that really hurt.my parents already shun me. and know him. my last blood relative that i really respected and really cared for.he just left for the 3 hr trip back to my rents place sobbing..."i knew i shouldent have come up here, i knew . i shouldve listened to mom&dad.i cant talk to you anymore..theres more said that what i describded,but damn. why in the ever loving hell does it hurt so much?.man this sux. i H8 the damn wtbs..with a passion for all the manipulation,andbrain washing!!!!!!!!!man i am so hurt!. i need to go!

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Geez, I'm sorry to hear about this.

• pincushion
    pincushion

(((HUGS)))) I am so very sorry to hear this. Blood is thicker then water and that all the Borg is water. All words and no action to stand by their words. It just makes me sick how this water tears the blood bond of family apart. What the hell is Christian in that? I feel your hurt, I know your pain. You hang in there and dwell on the fact you are a better person for standing by your beliefs.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((willdabeerman))) I am so, so sorry for you.

I know it hurts hon, and I know it sux. Just hang in there, the future might bring him to change his mind and make him to open his eyes. And I know we can't replace family, but we [the board] are here for you none the less.

Hugs, Viv.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Shunning is the one practice of jw's that proves beyond any doubt, that they are far from 'godly' in their efforts to serve god. Jehovah god is diminished and appears vengeful and full of spite. Evil is to kind a word for this draconian practice.

Please know that we share your frustration and grief. You have a hell of alot of company. With 60,000 a year ousted from the congregations world wide, just imagine the ripple effects on family members!!! Even if this policy was/is instrumental in bringing some back, the toll in human suffering, can never be justified.

Keep venting, it does relieve the pressure.

Danny

• avengers
    avengers

Nothing new under the sun. Get yourself together and join the club. If you think you're the only person who has to deal with these issues then you're dead wrong.

A lot of us have family inside the borg. To get them out is not an easy task. It could take years and years.

I know.

.......Andy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm so sorry to hear this. Still they cannot see the fallacy of the WTs shunning policy and all the hurt it causes.

Please, vent all you need. We are hear to listen and let you lean on us during this hurtful time.

Please note the words, "I CAN'T talk you anymore." Any thinking person can see it isn't their choice, but a Watchtower mandated rule of emotional blackmail to keep the R&F in line. Sad.

Lew W

• Mac
    Mac

Wilda,

I,m truly sorry to hear about this. It is so very hard to reconcile oneself with the fact that our lives and families are or have been so enslaved to this juggernaut of an organization. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that none of this is of your making. However, i know that does not eliminate the pain. (((((((Wilda))))))))

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know it's no consolation to you, but isn't it strange that many families don't shun in this way. Makes me angry, I start to think very negatively like in many years they'll regret it when it's too late.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

It makes me so sad to hear about everyone's OWN FAMILY treating them like this.

You will always be welcome and loved on this Website though.

And, no matter what ANYONE tells you, God loves you.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 28 September 2002 6:17:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit