Oh My God, Dakota Red is 54 years old!!!!!!!

by Dutchie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Today is my favorite Aussies birthday. Olivia Newton John turns 54 today, just two days older than me.

In a recent thread DakotaRed admitted to the above.

I believe that means that on September 28th he will be 54 years old. (Gee, DR, you're ancient!)

Happy Birthday and may you have many more!

Edited by - Dutchie on 28 September 2002 1:45:17

• nilfun
    nilfun

Happy B-day, Dakota Red

• DJ
    DJ

Happy Birthday Lew!!!!!!!!

• scumrat
    scumrat

Dakota Red.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Just want to say that we met Laurie Fitzwater at the march!! She was so totally greatfull and appreciative of your generosity. Take time out for yourself and enjoy your special day.

• COMF
    COMF

Dayum, DR! Next time you go to a funeral, you might as well not bother coming back to town, huh!

Happy birthday anyway!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Aw, thanks Dutchie. You are very sweet

But, I'm really not that ancient. It's that guy looking back at me from the mirror every morning before I have coffee

Thanks for the well wishes. I intend to take it easy today and enjoy the company of my daughters family and grandsons. Mowing the grass will just have to wait. I don't know all what she has in mind, but a cake with candles is out of the question. Might start the house on fire

Lew W (of the still twenty something at heart class)

Edited to add: Scumrat, I'm glad you met Laurie and that for once in my life, I was able to give something to someone so deserving. I've never met her, but she sounds very nice over the phone.

Edited by - DakotaRed on 28 September 2002 4:44:35

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEW!!!! Enjoy your day with your family!!! I've got one coming on the 30th...#47. You are helping me appreciate that approaching 50 is no big deal. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

CC

• DocBob
    DocBob

Hi Lew

Best wishes on your birthday. I only recently realized it was you here. Good to see you.

Bob

• Solace
  • LB
    LB

Happy Birthday. I didn't know people lived that long

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit