Joseph Frantz (Hyghlandyr) To be Disfellowshipped?

by Hyghlandyr 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hy that was great LOL! Would have loved to have seen their faces. So what else can they do but disfellowship you? Remember Indiana Jones when the guy with the sabers came at Indy and he was going through all these involved moves with those sabers swooshing them around and yelling and jumping around...Indy just looked at the guy...then he took out his gun and shot him LOL! They were up against something they couldnt beat...so they shot you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

doesn't it just make your head spin how fast they flip back and forth between opposing doctrines/policies and supposed authority.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'd put Hylander in the catagory of Indiana Jones...It sounded like the Dubs were flalling about and Hylander shot them Down...LOL

CC

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I would compare the Elders to the Police. They may have a video tape of you robbing some old lady but what they really want is for you to admit it. Nice job by the way. Although, I'm sure they just looked confused when you mention another deity besides Jehovah.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Lol, this is great! Hyghlandyr outsmarts them again.
    Cheers to Hyghlandyr, of the Indiana Jones class!

• mamashel
    mamashel

What's up Hugh!!! I've missed you. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HYGY))))))))))))))))))))))

All I can say is you go boy!!! That is great. As you can see we have alot of newbies here now. It will be interesting to see their view on this.

E-mail me if you get a chance. Nice to see ya back.

Shell

• teejay
    teejay

I will say here what has been said elsewhere relative to this topic:

Hygh, old buddy, you are certifiably insane.

[Not that there's anything wrong with that!]

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Big Tex here is how I responded last time: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37598&site=3

I have no advice for your wife other than stay firm and TELL THEM NOTHING. Mostly just agree with everything who cares. She does not HAVE to take a stand for her integrity sake. That is JW thinking. That each and every thing you say is a matter of earth shattering integrity, of cosmic importance. Tell her to learn to lie once in a while it wont hurt her.

Ephanyminitas that is basically the position I took. Some have asked how long does it take before you are considered a former member. Theoretically it could be instant. And I would use the same arguement on them if I were a witness today who wanted to leave. However, in my case it was seven years before they contacted me. Pretty hard for them to make a case that I was still a witness when I stopped everything cold turkey and even got rid of my blood card and did nothing at all, not even one meeting, for those entire seven years.

Cicatrix, I personally see no reason to play their games. There is no need to DA at all. Only a witness would need to DA. And by DAing in effect you are stating that they do have some authority over you. No other religion requires you to go through all of these stupid hoops. Just leave. IF I were a witness and wanted absolutely to DA myself, I would look at it as an opportunity for comedy. I would say something like, Look dudes you are against shagging. I mean you want me to shag only one woman. HELLO! Have you seen or heard me? It would be a waste to let all this irish flesh be given to just one broad. Its only fair for me to spread the lubbin around a bit and give as many hot broads as possible the chance to enjoy some of the ole hyghorn. Anything less then that is a sin. Thats just a brief excerpt but you get the idea.

LovesDubs The point is they cant df me without making their website a lie. ONLY if they change the website and start to claim that they do shun former members can they DF me. If they did df me I would just ignore it. Since they dont have authority to DF me. If they dfed the pope would he run around telling withensses, oh I am dfed..if you dont want to talk to me you dont have to? Of course not cause he is not a witness. Neither am I.

LadyLee, no they are pretty much like any other religion, espeically christianity. Dangerous to some, beneficial to others. I expect such things from religions.

CC Ryder I just made them follow their own rules.

GSX I have admited just about everything to the elders. So IF I were a MEMBER they could df me. My arguement didnt lie in denial. Which I heartily recommend to most others. But in the claim they themselves make that members who do such things can be dfed but those who quit the faith are not shunned.

Gypsy, is that a compliment? Are JWs difficult to outsmart?

Mamshel ok I shall. I am in cleveland again darlin... smoooooches

Teejay, I will reply on the other forum to your comments there:)

Edited by - Hyghlandyr on 28 September 2002 19:24:27

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Hyghlandyr. You've given me something to work with.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hy,

You're an enigma to the elders. They don't quite know what your status is. But, I'm sure if they could find a loophole they would disfellowship you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit