LIVE FROM NY IT'S SILENTLAMBS!!!!!

by TTBoy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I'm really proud of you all. I love what that reporter had to say. Let's hope he/she can report it in that manner.

So from 3000 miles away, I congratulate you all.

• Farkel
    Farkel

TTBoy,

I offer my heartiest wishes and kudus to the gang!

Good job, folks!

Farke

• Simon
    Simon

Well done everyone !!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

hehehehe......

Well done everyone.

hawk

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks for posting the info TT, glad to see such a great turn-out for such a great purpose!!! What a statement by that reporter!!!! Hopefully this will get them reeling on their heels!!

CC

• Ladyladro
    Ladyladro

Congratulations...One and All.....For your Support and courage on the WT march for Silentlambs.. Waiting in anticipation across the Pond, for TV coverage of this fantastic event. I stayed tuned into CNN all day but didnt see a mention( will keep watching)..Love and Peace to all concerned...from... LadyLadro of (JehovahWitnessRecovery), *uk branch*LOL

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Just came home and the march was awesome.

I like thepart when the people on the indside did not know what to do or think, They were scurring to get that iron gate shut.

Scumrat and sistere act brought the sign about the FBI. It was cool and the comaras focused on it.

My favorite was the final thing. Now the police said we could not leave teh lambs at the door, but we stuck them in the fence. I felt teh lambs stuck in teh fence looking striaght at the 25 Columbia Heights made more of a statement. I guess they would have to send a few bethlites to get teh lambs out. JUst think the lambs wer staring at them.

I met a lot fo great people, like rocky, lawence, scumrat, sisteract, brimychmom,tt boy, dung beetle, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit