CC? How's Tink?

by DJ 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

CC and Tink? Has anyone heard how the surgery went? Is she home yet?

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey DJ and everyone...Tink had her surgery at 8:00am this morning and was through by around 9:30am. They were able to do it laprascopically and she is being kept overnight tonight. I'll be bringing her home some time tomorrow. She's in alot of pain right now but she did very well. The doctor did not have any difficulty with the stone lodged in her bile duct and everything looked good. I just got home from seeing her around 9:00pm CT. I'll keep y'all posted more tomorrow. I'm gonna get some shut eye...been up since 3:30 this morning. We'll hollar at ya later.

CC

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Tink))))))))))

((((((((((((((((CC))))))))))))))))

I'm glad Tink made it through surgery ok. Now for the recovery period. I know, CC, that you will take good care of her.

Be sure she stays pain free and gets up and about likes she's suppose to, it will help to heal and recover.

Hugs,

j2bf

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks for letting me know, CC! That's great, I'm glad it went smoothly. I'm happy to hear about your expertise in the kitchen too! My husband is Italian and can't boil water. Luckily for him, my family is full of chef's so I learned a lot from them. Take care of yourself too, CC!

(((((Tink))))) I'm glad it's over and I know you are! I said a prayer for you early this morning. Take it slow and chill. I'm glad that your hubby is so loving. Mine is too. Oh, I did answer your question on Buffy's thread. I'm sorry that I didn't check it sooner. Hopefully, when you feel up to it you can read it. Glad you're ok!

Much Love and hugs,

Dj

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Lots of love coming your way!!!!!

Get better girlie- we have some partying to do!!!

XW

• LB
    LB

Great new CC. Give Tink our love. She's gonna feel so good in a few days. Just watch out.

• ugg
    ugg

hugs to you both...glad it turned out well....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit