A natural work of art (in Australia)

by WildHorses 76 Replies latest social entertainment

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Mackin!! You are highly privilaged. It is only SPECIAL Guests who get a tour of the Shit recycling plant in Melbourne. Ordinary folk only get a ride on Puffing Billy.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Im deeply honoured.

This thread is too funny. You guys rock!

Mackin.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

If Plum comes out here I'll PERSONALLY take her on a tour of the Weribee recycling plant and, what the hell, Even pack a picnic lunch so we can eat while taking in the sights. Yeah, yeah, I know, Im a sweetheart. What can I say??

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Refiners, we had to crop out your arm because it looked like a panga (ie. New Zealand fern tree) - sorry about that...but it just won't do!

Mackin, I loved the history aspect of our week...there is still so much to see and do. Here's a pic of the Rosellas at Emerald (Calista) not far from where Refiners lives...notice the rain forest in the back ground - reminds me of the Mamaku ranges near Rotorua don't you think?

We took this picture while gliding down the Murray River on the Emmy Lou (the paddle boat off the television series All the Rivers Run with Sigrid Thornton).

And remember the group Little River Band? Well here is Little River, where we go horse riding instead of going out on field service on a Saturday

You had enough yet??

Beck of the love-being-a-tour-guide class

ps...Refiners...if you do go out to the Werribee sewage plant, be sure to taste their samples...they give you recycled water to taste FOR FREE!! Cool...I love free stuff LOLOL.

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 30 September 2002 7:39:31

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Beck, never mind the horses, post the pic where your sat at your computer terminal all hot to trot. When I saw that pic I knew why the "Bounty" mutineers refused to go back to England!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Beck, never mind the horses

I was merely trying to show you that I have a very strong inner thigh grip!

The only pics I have of someone at my computer are of YOU!

...and Mackin our technician

...and The Anders! (notice the Young People Ask book by the computer?)

...and this sheila kept hanging around wanting her turn online...its no wonder I never got to post all week Poor me!!

More?

Beck

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Hey Beck, never mind the horses

I'll mind the horses. And if I can find a way to sneak them back to the USA I will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit