osama and the philistines

by goatlike 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I'm not into the ganga myself goatlike but am quite agreeable to smoking a bible one page at a time .. I first saw that in Papua .. and old native slowly drew a little bible from his pocket, casually tore out a psalm and rolled one up lol .. as a 16 year old zealous pioneer i didn't know wether to laugh or not but it left a long lasting impression ... actions speak louder than words i guess .. send all the religious literiture to the third word i say! lol

cheers, unc (who stuffs a pipe with borkum riff tobacco now and then)

GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: "Rolling your own on paper with lead based ink is a health hazard"

Official Watchtower Spokesman: "for the health of poor folk, we now use soy based ink"

Edited by - unclebruce on 4 October 2002 19:49:32

• goatlike
    goatlike

unc, it's a shame that that story will never find it's way into the awake (watching the world...letters from readers...young people ask?)

but if they truly wanted to help their brethren in the third world, they would publish the word on scrolls again.. leviticus alone could sit conveniently next to the toilet.

lmao!

Edited by - goatlike on 4 October 2002 20:22:23

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

lol goatlike .. yeah, "save the forests, dump on a watchtower!"

I knew an old brother who was so tight he always had a torn Awake magazine in his dunny on a piece of string .. (staples ~convieniently~ removed) .. funny thing .. he never wiped his arse on the Watchtower .. JW's can be sooo superstious at times lol.

cheers, unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit