osama and the philistines

by goatlike 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goatlike
    goatlike

i'd just like the general concensus...

nationalism aside ... can anyone explain the difference between osama and samson? samson pulled of a suicide attack, while the people were celebrating at a festival, and he became a christian hero! i seem to recall the bible mentioning that he got them all, women and children included.

i don't mean to offend, just can't get the thought to go away...

• Muslim
    Muslim

Oh yeah! Samson, is he the one who went to Gaza and had a little fun with the prostitute! Yeah, he is the one. My, Bush, Bush, Bush, kill the terrorists, bomb the Israeli's there religion teaches sucide, Oh my Allah, Jews hurry up and line up for sharon's sucide bomb squad, kill the plastinians. Burn the bible it teaches terrorim, burn it (Chritian airline pilot said burn the Quran's in America, it teaches terrorism), eye for an eye! Burn the Bible first.

• goatlike
    goatlike

the bible should be burnt second, after the talmud... then the quran.. in chronological order....

don't waste yer time on me islam, my lord is iblis...(smokeless fire don't ya know)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Burn the Bible first
    Gee, Muslim, I thought Islam teaches respect for The Bible and the prophets, at least that's what Muslims in the U.S. tell us. Are they lying, just to trick us...or are you telling us something that isn't true? Which is it?

Edited by - Double Edge on 2 October 2002 20:51:29

• Muslim
    Muslim
    "the bible should be burnt second, after the talmud... then the quran.. in chronological order.... don't waste yer time on me islam, my lord is iblis...(smokeless fire don't ya know)"

What is wrong with your reasoning, man! It is is the OLD Testament, Talmud, NEw Testament that is the correct the chronollgical order. Better try harder I am Rab-ul-Iblees,

Gee, Muslim, I thought Islam teaches respect for The Bible and the prophets, at least that's what Muslims in the U.S. tell us. Are they lying, just to trick us...or are you telling us something that isn't true? Which is it?

Yeah it does, but not for the Bible you have in your hand, the one that Jesus Preached not Marks, Matthews, Luke Gospells, ok! Yeah what did is say offensive to Our prophet Isa (your equalivant of Yashua), I have not said anything wrong to the any of the Prophets.
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yeah it does, but not for the Bible you have in your hand, the one that Jesus Preached not Marks, Matthews, Luke Gospells, ok! Yeah what did is say offensive to Our prophet Isa (your equalivant of Yashua), I have not said anything wrong to the any of the Prophets.

So you're now saying when Muslims say they respect the Bible, they mean the Old Testament only, they don't respect the New Testament - hey something Muslims and the Jews have in common......who knew....the difference is, from what you say, it's the Muslims who want to burn The New Testament, not the Jews.

You lost me - who is saying something offensive to your prophet Isa?... When you say Yashua..you mean Jesus? If so, please explain.

Edited by - Double Edge on 3 October 2002 19:22:31

• Muslim
    Muslim
    So you're now saying when Muslims say they respect the Bible, they mean the Old Testament only, they don't respect the New Testament - hey something Muslims and the Jews have in common......who knew....the difference is, from what you say, it's the Muslims who want to burn The New Testament, not the Jews.

Man where is your thinking hat? I ment that the four gospels Mark,matthew, john,luke are not the word of Jesus, they just like pauls letters they are the words of its authors and jesus did not write the new testament. I am on about the book of Jesus what he preahed not John, Mark, matthew, luke, aacts, corinthians, ans so on jesus never wrote any of these, these are not his words, yes there are few of his words, and to chek which are the words of jesus get the red letter bible, and find out for your self that 99 %of the NEw testament will be in black except few sentences, the red writing is of Jesus, what he said.

Same, with the old testament it is not what moses preached it is pretty much a record of history kept by people other then Moses.

Let me conclude that the boooks of NEw testament and Old Testament are not the holy books the Quran reffers to, Quran asks the muslims to respect the reall books given to Moses Torah and JEsus was given injeel. It is no way reffering to the books which Christians have now days.

So when I said burn the bible I ment was burn the bible of the Jews and not of the Christians cause it teaches terrorism. But becasue the person who said that "burn the Qurans" was a christian, so in included that the Christian bible should also be burnt witht the jewish bible, cause Christians take samson has a hero, so they too believe in the terrorism which is upported by the bible.

With regards to the killing JEws, I was reffering to the soliders who have raped 35 thousand women in past years, killed over a million of muslims, and invaded the land of the muslims by force. Civillians are not to be harmed, that the law of the Quran, whe Jehad is declared. Un resolution 236 declared after the zionist took the control of the land has a state came into existance has a result of a terrorist act. but nothing was done to prevent the zionist from masring 13 thousand muslims in Rammallah, Man women children where shot at the point blank range, no on was prosecuted for this crime, who was commited by the present israeli prime minster Ariel Sharon, when he was the cheif of the Army. Over all over a million of the muslims have been killed. Their loss of life is not in vain, every drop of the blood of the innocents will bring the victory (insha allah).

Read a book called "they dare to speak out" by paul finley, a ex-congress man, who is out to expose to the Amerian public what Israel has done to the Plastinians. Read what a jew who is the Editor of a Jewish news paper, has to say about the Israeli state. HIs name is Israel Shahak: here is his book, http://www.abbc.com/islam/english/books/jewhis/jewhis1.htm.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Let me conclude that the boooks of NEw testament and Old Testament are not the holy books the Quran reffers to

Well that's certainly interesting news. Then the Muslims I've heard on television and talk-radio are shading the truth when they say their religion teaches them to respect the Bible.

I am on about the book of Jesus what he preahed not John, Mark, matthew, luke, aacts, corinthians, ans so on jesus never wrote any of these, these are not his words, yes there are few of his words, and to chek which are the words of jesus get the red letter bible, and find out for your self that 99 %of the NEw testament will be in black except few sentences, the red writing is of Jesus, what he said.
    You reasoning doesn't make sense. On one hand you say you don't respect the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...The Four Gospels. Ok, it's a free country, you can believe what you want (just don't try that in a Muslim ruled country). But on the other hand, you admit the four gospels contain some of Jesus' words...which you believe. Ok, then why not respect that...and if you do, then you must respect what he taught.
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day goatlike,

.. blind and shackled Osama bought down two mighty towers as did bitter hatefilled Sampson .. mmm ... interesting comparison and food for comparitive myth making .. (can't get it out of my tiny brain now either ya bastard!

cheers, unclebruce

p.s: only Nazis burn books (now that we can't smoke in library's no more)

• goatlike
    goatlike

thanks uncle, that was all i meant by it anyway, just can't shake the parallel. ever notice the similarity between bible pages and zig-zags? bambu? i don't believe in the burning of books, but smoking them ... mmmm .... got some old testament reefer here, gives new meaning to smoking a j -

after all, he is the most high

(didn't mean to start a jihad in here)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit