Hallowweeeeeen!!!!!!!!!

by nativenyr23 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey Native

Wow.....I wish I'd caught onto this idea. As a practicing pagan able to conduct my own rituals....wow this woman is making some money! Actually, I think its a little unethical of her.

Anyways, save yourself the cash and I will provide you with a lovely Samhain ritual (for beginners) by email if you like. However, for the readings, maybe you'd like to hire her anyway.....unless you get a tarot set with instructions for about 10 or $15.

Have a blessed Samhain. You do know, don't you, that its nothing to do with devils and such? (as Xander has probably explained already?). I love how halloween is so recognised by non-pagans, who for the rest of the year critisise us. its also the same with Yule (Christmas to you).

Seriously I don't wish you ill, just that you realise the truth about it all....and have a great bash!

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

and by the way, I'd err on the side of caution with Ouija boards. Rituals to honour the dead are one thing, but things to SUMMON the dead are another. Believe me.

Sirona

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

OMG! WAY TOO MUCH INFO!!!
    Damn!! I just wanna have a spooky halloween party!!! i'm not planning on sacrificing my children to satan! JEEEZ!!! (oops. was that too close to Jesus?)

If i wanted judgmental feedback, I'D GO BACK TO THE KINGDOM HALL.

whew. ok. i feel better now. ; Lyin'!!!! can't wait!!!! ; ; if we're lucky, maybe that SMURF that Val gave me will do a jig for us on my dining room table! ; LOL.

Ok. Seriously. Still in planning phases and i'll email you and wild turkey the details. (tell him we'll play "LIGHT AS A FEATHER, STIFF AS A BOARD!" and try to levetate him!!!! heheheeee....
    Later.
    D

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

OMG! WAY TOO MUCH INFO!!!
    Damn!! I just wanna have a spooky halloween party!!! i'm not planning on sacrificing my children to satan! JEEEZ!!! (oops. was that too close to Jesus?)

Great. Have a good time. I dont think that any of us pagans put the spookies on you there! LOL.

BTW, pagans DO NOT worship Satan. But I guess you knew that? I suppose I was just giving friendly advice.

Have a good time,

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

here I am with another thought:

as far as judgemental - look elsewhere because pagans accept almost any1.

Sirona

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

YOU ROCK, SIRONA....WANNA COME TO MY PARTY?!?!?!?!

Yes, i know very "little" but what i do know is that there is a lot of "hollywood" misconceptions about the craft!

So COME ON OVER AND WE'LL CALL THE CORNERS! heheheheee....(gotta get out my manual for apprentices!)

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I had a nice long angry response but reread the original posters intentions and cooled down. Besides, Xander and Sirona covered all the important parts. Also, as mentioned Satan is a christian god. He's not a Buddhist god, Hindu god, Shinto god, or Pagan god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit