Why JR Brown is a Fool

by JT 21 Replies latest social current

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

JT likes to use the triple spacing rule of thum

• sunflowers30
    sunflowers30

If he would answer questions like a real man, instead of videotaping himself

reading a lawyer-edited, governing body approved statement, I think he should answer this

question, " DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY?"

Are you taking every possible case and turning it over to the authorities to sort out?

What are you scared of? Why would that be so hard? What and who are you trying

to protect?

JR BROWN is a fool, a watchtower puppet fool.

• waiting
    waiting

Additional question to JR Brown:

How does a professional, ie: policeman, teacher, doctor, etc., "keep an eye on a molestor?" Specifically.

How do the elders "keep an eye on a molestor?" Specifically.

Who taught the elders how to "keep an eye on a molestor?" - And what are their professional qualification to teach "keeping an eye?"

JR Brown has already established that the JW who is ignorantly walking with this child molestor most likely won't know about it - slander, and all that. Obviously the ignorant JW isn't qualified to "keep an eye on the molestor in service" - so who's doing this secret "eyeing?"

Btw, the ignorant JW just might meet up with a larger group, as is customary (coffee breaks). What if, after the break with others, the child molestor offers to sit in the backseat between 5 yr olds Frank & Eddie - since their mother is a "single parent in The Truth." Just to help them settle down - it's amazing what a father figure can do with boys, isn't it?

Won't JW momma be happy about that.....but that's right - she'll never know until it's too late, now will she? Lol......and then she'll cry "But I was taught that we were in a Spiritual Paradise! Brothers and sisters." Too damned late.

waiting

• teejay
    teejay

Yeah, JR might very well be a fool, but he drives around in a chauffeured Q-45, gets all his bills paid by somebody else, works in a nice office, and, most importantly, gets worshipped by the rank and file everywhere he goes. I think that's all that matters to Brother JR Brown.

THE GOOD PART FOR HIM is that, if he plays his cards right he'll be able to live that way for the next thirty or forty years and then he'll die a nice, comfortable death in his old age. Kinda like the Judge did. Yeah, he's a fool all right...

Good post, James. As usual.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A chance to see JR or TJ being completely humiliated by a cross-examination such as this would be the ultimate. Great post.

• DeProgram
    DeProgram

I heard a rumor that JR Brown was not considered for his job because his only previous experiance was working at Jack in the Box, But they were forced to reconsider when they found out he was actually the manager there, I don't have 2 witnesses to this fact thow so you should take it with a grain of salt.

• teejay
    teejay

@ dantheman!

I understand where you're coming from, dude, but you may have missed my point?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

teejay -

???

I don't know what you mean. I wasn't responding to anything in your post. The TJ I referred to meant Teddy Jaracz, not you (did that confuse?)

• teejay
    teejay
    The TJ I referred to meant Teddy Jaracz, not you (did that confuse?)

Sorry, Dude. My bad!!!

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit