Why JR Brown is a Fool

by JT 21 Replies latest social current

• JT
    JT

My mamma always told me it is better to thought of a Fool than to open ones mouth and REMOVE ALL DOUBT

Here we are in the serverroom all is well- Win2000 is running fine-- so what are the 6 of us doing --we are looking at the words of the wt spokesman.

I asked the guys and gals to read the comment above and what they thought about it.

their response shows how the wt JUST DON'T GET IT, the wt is so use to doing things thier way-- they have no idea of how to even be POLITCIALLY CORRECT allow me to demostrate:

this is why i really should go on and get that law degree like i wanted to- instead i went to bethel and wasted my time, anyway here we go.

Brown said-- that anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee is removed from all positions of responsibility and cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness.

########################

Let's put JR Brown on the stand:

James: "Mr Brown what is your position on a child molester?"

JR: "Well anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee is removed from all positions of responsibility and cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness."

James: SO let me make sure that the court understands your position, If a church judical committte finds a person guilty they lose all of their positions, is that your statement?"

JR : Yes that is correct

James: Will this person be DF?

JR: Well that depends if he is repentant

James: so how will you determine if this man who got caught having sex with 3 little 7 yr girls is repentant

JR : He will have works that befit repentance

James: Could you tell the court what consitutes works that befit repentance

JR: He will have a crush spirit and feel remorseful

James : SO how will they know if he is sincere or not- can they read hearts?

JR: Well no they can't read hearts

James: So in other words they really don't know do they Mr JR

JR: Yea i guess that is true

James : will the other members be told that this man was involved in molestation as being the reason why he lost his position if he is not also DFed?

JR: NO

James: Why, Are not other parents kids at risk if they don't know

JR: No -because the Elders will keep and Eye on him --as well as tell him to avoid kids

James: Why and Where will this "keeping eye" on him take place, at the hall, in the community, at his home"

JR: Because there is a need on monitor his actions to see if he is not putting himself around the kids at the hall so we would keep and eye on him Mainly at the Hall and out in service

James: So who is watching him the other time, such as when he is in the community,at the mall, etc?

JR: well, ahhh

James: Could you speak up Mr JR so that the court reporter can accurately record your comments, thank you

JR: Well we can't follow him 24/7

James: Exactly, so would you agree then during the times that the elders are not able to "Keep an eye" on him the rest of the community is at risk?

JR: No not really

James: Why not, you indicated that you felt a need to keep an eye on him while he is in the presence of 125 JW at the HALL , would he likely do something in the presence of 125 jw or when there is NO ONE AROUND WHO EVEN KNOWS HIM. such as a mall, playground ,etc?

JR. Well we think he will be ok

James: Do you have medically qualified persons serving on each and EV ERYONE OF those judical committees who have evaulated him and determined that he is now safe?

JR: well no

James: so what basis then do you make the statement - court reporter could you read back MR JR statement--- "WEll, we think he will be OK"

Mr JR could you define who is the "WE"

JR: Well if he is regular in service, attends all the meetings and keeps up with his personal reading we feel he is making progress. The we is we as an organized people"

James: Are you stating that the Therapy offered to this man that will make him be "OK" is that he attends your church, goes out and knocks on folks doors and read your publication>

JR: YES

James: Are you aware that there is NO AND I REPEAT NO MEDICAL LITERATURE TO SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF THERAPY that you adminster? So can we assume that you have case studies of men who are known pediophiles in your church that this has been their therapy and you can show the court these examples.

JR: Well yes many have been helped to over come this problem

JAmes: so are you saying that you have records as an organization of men who have molested children who have undergone this therapy and not been reported to the police?

JR: Well there is an ecclestical privy issues i can't violate and many states we are not required to report

James : Could you give us a list of men in those states were it is required to report since it is part of public record, since elders are REQUIRED TO INFORM YOU IN NY?

JR: It is not the job of the WT to provide such information as you stated it is part of the public record

James : just wanted to make sure that you do have such records, thank youMR JR

James: Finally Mr JR I have 2 questions for you based on your comment:

"anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee...cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness"

Since he is guilty AS YOU STATED--

How many of the good folks on this jury or even here in this courtroom TODAY--- do you think would want to invite a man guilty of child molestation into thier home? and secondly How do you think that these folks sitting here in this room, folks in this courthouse or community would feel knowing that a Religion such as yours which claims to be the ONLY true religion would not even have the deceny to let them know that a molester is standing at thier door?

JR: DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

James: Ms Court reporter you spell that D-U HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JR has no idea how he sounds making such A$$ Hole statements

"WE require any man in our church who is a molesters to be with another JW when they knock on your door"

What kind of f%^King policy is that to have in place when everyone knows that already jw come to your doors in TWOs.

so you really are not instituting any new policy jw have been coming to may house in twos since i was two.

you just got to love the wt boys

they have lived in that bubble called bethel so long they don't know how they sound to the real outside world

they sould like fools

• minimus
    minimus

JR is a fool because of who he was friends with.

• JT
    JT

"cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness."

%%%%%%%%%%5

these "World folks" here at work are on the money, John asked me the question:
    If only the elders know about the molestation offense how then does the fellow jw who may not be an elder know that he or she is suppose to be "Keeping a Eye" on him

yes the wt opens mouth insert foot

this is the type of protection that jw offer to communities - we have the molester being monitored by someone who aTHEY THEMSELVES DON'T EVEN KNOW IS A MOLESTER

so how can this possible be a protection and an aggressive approach to addressing this issue

DAMN THEY WON'T EVEN TELL the jw who is standing beside the person-

Hey John keep an eye on old Frank we had to bring him up on molestation charges last week , we didn't df him, we taught he was repentant, but keep an eye on him cause their a lots of kids in this territory we are going in today"

they don't even do the above JOKE

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it not of Junior Brown that the scripture says,

"By their fruitcakes you will know them." - Franz 3:16

- Nathan Natas, UADNA

• detective
    detective

I just went off on this in another thread. I completely agree with the sentiments you raised in your post. It's utterly absurd behavior on the part of this group. It's totally outrageous how they treat their own members and then turn around and demonstrate zero concern for the well-being of those outside their group. Grrrr.

• TR
    TR

Brilliant, JT!

I would LOVE to see an actual reply to this scenario from a 'hovah.

TR

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

JT,

That was a good cross examination. You really should be a lawyer.

• Scully
    Scully

JT:

"cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness."

This is the point I emphasized when my nursing colleagues and I reviewed Dateline one night at work. One of them "got it" and asked Well, don't all JWs go door to door in pairs??

I said YES! So next time they call you can feel free to ask them: Which one of you two losers is the child molester? So that is the plan by at least a dozen people at work.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAA

Love, Scully

• JT
    JT

I said YES! So next time they call you can feel free to ask them: Which one of you two losers is the child molester

#######

now this is an excelent approach- smile

• JT
    JT

It's totally outrageous how they treat their own members and then turn around and demonstrate zero concern for the well-being of those outside their group. Grrrr.

#######

consider this- you have 2 child molesters who show up for service, they have been privately reproved so no one knows about them- there is no elder to take the group out only a MS

he and his wife are the only other ones going out, and they have a study at 10AM that they had made plans to do,

so here the MS conducts the meeting for service and gives the territory card to two pedophiles along with some not at homes and sends them out into the community

now ask how many nonjw do they think this is AN AGRESSIVE POLICY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit