Jan (Zazu) will be home soon

by larc 21 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

My wife will be home tomorrow or the next day. She went through all the tests and there is no blockage in her heart, neck, or her brain. She is recovering her strength and dexterity at a rate where they believe that she will be all right at home. So, there is no need for her to stay in the hospital for a week of physical therapy. Their only concern was that someone would be with her at home at all times. We assured them that would be the case. I am retired and hang out at my house a lot. If I have to go somewhere, I have three adult children that can be here.

I just e-mailed my son-in-law all the nice things that were said by 80 of you, so my wife can see it in print. Your support has been very important to her.

For those of you who don't have my address and phone number who would like to communicate with Jan, pleas e-mail me.

PS,

I know she is getting better because she cusses out the hospital staff to me (not to them, she is polite). Also, she is starting to order me around. That is a good sign.

• kevin221
    kevin221

Larc,

It's wonderful to hear the great news of Jan's improving health. Take care and know that you are both in my thoughts.

Kevin

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, I would like to call her, after she has had a few days rest at home. Would you please e-mail your number to me?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Larc, I am so glad to hear that your wife is coming home. What a strong woman.

She is indeed blessed to have the support of you and her children. My best to you all.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Larc,

With you both in spirit.

HS

• Mulan
    Mulan

That is such incredible news. I am so happy for you both!!

I hope she gets my card. I mailed it last week.
    Marilyn

Edited by - mulan on 25 September 2002 23:34:17

• DJ
    DJ

Larc,

That's GREAT news!!! I am thrilled for you and Jan. I'm happily surprised about her not requiring physical therapy. Let me tell you, if she's giving out the orders now, she'd really beat your ear after those therapy sessions! I just felt it my bones that this Lady would be ok. I am so glad that you kept us informed. Soon your life will get back to normal and you'll be sleeping easier at night knowing that she is there! You have to start thinking about that little get-away soon just for the two of you. My husband gave me quite a scare once and I've appreciated him more every day since then. GOD BLESS! love, dj

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I am so happy for your good news and Jan's speedy recovery.

Now don't let her slack off doing her excercises when she gets home. Just put on a white shirt and yell at her like the hospital staff would, ok Carl???

Jan, I hope you are up and about all on your own soon without "supervision"

Hugs to both of you.

j2bf

ps, I hope my card gets forwarded to your home address if it doesn't reach Jan in time.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Nice to hear, Carl!

I know you and the kids will take great care of her, and she will feel much, much happier!

Love,

out

• larc
    larc

Hey Joy,

One of her excersises is to pucker up like you would for a kiss, then give a real wide smile with all her teeth showing. This is designed to give her more strength on the left side of her face. I will tell you what the whole excersise is pretty sexy to me.

Yes, Jan and I joke about stuff ike that.

Thank you all of you, so much, for your support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit