Pet Peeves

by jgnat 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

• Anyavnclv, thank you for sharing. We have Olive Garden here, too and the access is just as bad. Looking forward to your next poem.
    • Benext, LOL. I admit, I am an elevator abuser. I also tell jokes on the elevator in the morning.
    • Big Tex, love your ROTFL. I might steal it.
    • Francois, You seen the farmers drive around here?
    • Dantheman and Granny Linda, how about Don't worry, my poochie would never bite!
    • Hampton, Enjoy the march? Agree about the tip thing. How about people who give you free trips on your grooming and overall appearance?
    • Lin boy, if that is your worst pet peeve, I want your life!
    • Lost Diamond, I am with you. And drinking straight out of the milk jug. Shared spit. Yuck.
    • LuckyLucy, YEESSSS Trash next to the trash can especially DIAPERS!
    • Mamashel, can't a girl go away for the weekend? J Seriously, I am soooo flattered you missed me!
    • Nilfun, I predict the ending way before anyone else. Always ticks them off.
    • Omiecoop, we don't have that problem in Canada.
    • Outaservice, do you think there are a lot of peeved people at the local KH?
    • StinkyPantz, I admit I am guilty of eating on the phone, too. But I figure it is their fault if they have the gall to call me during Lunch.
    • Target, let's trade weather.
    • TTBoy, How about backseat drivers that scream at close calls and holler at dumb drivers out the window (not that I would ever do such a thing)?

Edited by - jgnat on 27 September 2002 14:54:13

Edited by - jgnat on 27 September 2002 14:54:55

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit