• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

You forgot the freakin' windows again!

http://www.thegreatcrowd.net/workday/a01.html

~

Lizard

• Crystal
    Crystal

They did'nt forget them...do you really think they want their little flock to see a world beyond.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I would think that they would want windows for fire egress...you know...when for example...a huge lightning bolt comes through the roof and splits the speaker's book stand in two.....*could be a fire hazard ;)

~

Lizard

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

LL!

That's really funny when you think about it!

eis

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

How many pictures of food can they show? And oh look! The sisters get relegated to the planting-flowers-serving-the-brothers jobs. When I was a JW and we built our hall, they tried to get me to go round and pick up trash after the brothers. I refused and built stuff instead. I was better at it than most of the brothers anyway. And god, the "oh it takes two of us weak-ass sisters to carry this board"...not me. I carried all the heavy stuff by myself. I was sick of being told I was "the weaker vessel."

• mustang
    mustang

Got fangs???

• Quotes
    Quotes

Yup, no windows at all.

I wonder if the average passer-by ever notices the complete lack of windows on a place of worship.

Edited by - Quotes on 25 September 2002 22:34:45

• Quotes
    Quotes

This of course is where the MS sits to guard the place, to keep the trouble-makers out. But it is still a public place!

And notice the peep-hole on the door, so they can check if it is a demon knocking before accidently letting it into their spiritual sanctuary.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Another KH from the same site. Again, they must have forgot to sub-contract a glazier:

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Lizardsnot,

Nice to see you are still around.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit