witness at my door

by musky 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• breeze
    breeze

Read???

Your link doesn't work it just takes you to a general site, what really happened.......can you be more specific??

BREEZE

• breeze
    breeze

Whatreallyhappened.com

I can't get that site to tell me anything that pertains to this subject......I did a search and it still is not helpful....

The Jews and the Islamic faith are not bedfellows and would never conspire to do such and event as the 9-11 event. They hate each other and can't even live in the same region, the Jews and the Palastinians are on the news killing each other everyday.

Maybe I am a stupid person that just believes the main stream media but I think your theory is pretty far off course. I realize that even the ABC-NBC-CBS-CNBC-FOX, connection can be biased but Jewish Mafia, really now.

The popular belief of the Islamic people is to blame 911 on the Jews. They circulated a story that Jews didn't come in to work on that day, this has never been confirmed and is just tale....

BREEZE

• Neutral
    Neutral

Ummm...so what is your point? Do you have one? I'm sure you do feel bad about 911 but what does that have to do with the woman who stopped by your door? She says she isn't surprised by with what happened on Sept. 11th. ???? This makes this person "cold"??? Hardly. Get over it. I am no longer a JW having been disfellowshipped over 3 years ago but I'm not surprised of what took place on 09/11 either. Guess what!? It's reality! There are people in our world that have hate for others and that's exactly what took place on 09/11. This doesn't mean I support what happened and I'm quite certain that the JW that visited you, didn't mean for you to overreact and take it wrong. Now I know you have much better things to do with your time than to over analyze what a simple JW said to you at your door. Don't you? Yes...you do.

• butalbee
    butalbee

OOps, my cat is sitting on my mouse----sorry. Mistaken post.

• musky
    musky

Breeze, I went to that website. I did not read it all, but it looks like a lot of speculation, at best. I could not see who is responsible for the site.

• GODS_CHILD
    GODS_CHILD

ops..........
    for the ones who couldnt find it, http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/stf1.html ....
    Its a verry well reseached document for any of you willing to read the TRUTH to what realy happend...

• luckyblonde074
    luckyblonde074

if anyones interested in finding eternal everlasting happiness please visit www.mormon.org

Any questions or support my e mail is [email protected]

Elizabeth

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Please tell me you're joking, that this is satire, please?

I can't believe a member of ANOTHER CULT would come to THIS support site to drum up converts.

Haven't you read A WORD OF WHAT'S BEING SAID HERE??? Sorry for shouting.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Read the pretty words...repeating, repeating, in endless loops...you are getting sleepy...believe everything you are told by us...we are reasonable, everyone else is not...go and tell EVERYONE ELSE that you have the truth about the Truth....everyone else is lost in their stupidity and ignorance...do not believe anything they say, no matter how reasonable it sounds...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    if anyones interested in finding eternal everlasting happiness please visit www.mormon.org

That way you can check out an example of the sort of groups you should avoid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit