Oh God, I Hate That Tune.

by Englishman 25 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hmmm... too bad I'm not much geekier than I am, or you'd get to hear the sweet little tune to this ditty I strung together:

Ce soir, je suis la reine de Babylon --
    Ce soir, je suis la reine de Babylon!
    Je suis la reine; suis pas la veuve --
    Ce soir, je suis la reine de Babylon.

Actually it came together all by itself while I was doing absolutely terrible things to a NWT, a little spiritual exercise to free up my soul for further adventures.

Gently (Ha!) Feral

• Matty
    Matty

Bringing this back to the top to say that there is one song now that I despise so much it makes me physically sick every time I hear it. It has gone straight to my No1 hate list and I doubt it will ever be surpassed in my mind in its complete hideousness.

And that song is:

The Ketchup Song (Hey Hah) by Las Ketchup

• jack2
    jack2

Yeah, it's always a bummer when a bad tune is running through the 'ol noggin and we can't seem to purge the demonic melody.

• COMF
    COMF

I've found that I can usually stop the endless replay of hated songs by popping a Pantera CD into the player.

• Matty
    Matty

I stand corrected. My earlier comment about "The Ketchup Song" was made in ignorance. There is now a record that is so appalling, that I think it quite possibly could be the worst song that has ever been recorded in the history of humankind, performed by two girls who simply havent got one microgram of talent between them!

Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)

I never ever ask where do you go
    I never ever ask what do you do
    I never ever ask what's in your mind
    I never ever ask if you'll be mine

come and smile
    don't be shy
    touch my bum
    this is life

we are the cheeky girls
    we are the cheeky girls
    you are the cheeky boys
    you are the cheeky boys

• scotsman
    scotsman

The Cheeky Girls are fabulous synthetic pop. I took their single to a party at the weekend and by the end of the evening the floor was heaving with people doing the Cheeky Dance like there was no tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit