Well I FINALLY....................................

by Jesika 20 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

If I lived closer to you Jesika I would be at the pool hall every day and drinking kegs of my favourite beer and my sweet hubby Marco would be hustler at the pool tables.

And yes Jesika I know you are going to Brooklin on Thursday ...... so get your feet back down on the earth and try not to be so cotton pickin excited about it !!. Okay

Love you kiddo

Orangefatcat

• butalbee
    butalbee

Congrats to you, Jesika.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Congratulations! I think your efforts are really paying off! Have a great time in New York!

Nina

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

All the best Jes.

Will

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hey, I'm so happy for you. Being able to get paid for doing something you enjoy is a real plus. If you are a "people person", than who knows, maybe you will meet someone there and they will be a connection to something even better later on.

Sentinel

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Congratulations, Jes!

By the way who fed you beer when you were 7?

Edited by - sunshineToo on 24 September 2002 12:30:39

• mamashel
    mamashel

YOU GO GIRL. I NEED SOME OF YOU AND MIMS LUCK FOR GETTING A JOB. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING SO LONG, THEY SHOULD GIVE ME A JOB CALLED LOOKING FOR A JOB. HEHE

GOOD LUCK, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LET US KNOW HOW ITS GOING.

SHELLEY

• rocky220
    rocky220

One more reason to celebrate after the march!!!!!! I'll be seeing you in NEW YORK!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!![doing the my friend just got a job dance!!!].........rocky220

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you everyone!!!!

LOL @ mama and rocky

Sentinel--good point

Sunshine---my dad was the one who gave me beer at 7.

• Valis
    Valis

Jes...its good to see that you have taken up the yoke of delivering spiritual food to the great unwashed as they need it the most. BTW...its about time!!! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit