WORLDWIDE MASS CLASS ACTION SUITS AGAINST WTS

by Dogpatch 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Class"/"Mass"/"Schmass" lawsuits, whatever. Why do people want to complicate things when a simple, small thermonuclear device planted at 25 Columbia Heights will rid the world of that human-scum debris? Be sure and plant it on a Wednesday afternoon, on the fifth floor of the Brooklyn Bethel when the GB get together and decide on whether drooling all over themselves is "Bible-Based" or not.

Farkel

• Realist
    Realist

Farkel,

i had the same idea...maybe we can ask hussein for one of his nukes

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    "Class"/"Mass"/"Schmass" lawsuits, whatever. Why do people want to complicate things when a simple, small thermonuclear device planted at 25 Columbia Heights will rid the world of that human-scum debris?

LOL, I don't know Farkel, I think the GB might be like roaches and just keep on ticking !

I do agree that it doesn't much matter if it's a class action, mass action, whatever. Mr. Hughes has taken the first step for those that need to do something, but for whatever reason, can't get it together on their own. For those that want guarantees on the outcome before they'll make a move, well, guarantees are on products, not life.

• Undaunted Danny
  • Gerard
    Gerard

Cla$$ Action Suit$ benefit only lawyer$. If you enrol, do not expect cash but giving the WT a lesson to change its ways.

My 2 cents...

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Why do people want to complicate things when a simple, small thermonuclear device planted at 25 Columbia Heights will rid the world of that human-scum debris?

I like the idea, but it doesn't address the problem of branches/bethels in other countries. How about one in every branch worldwide all set to go off at the same time?

I'm sure that would send a message.

Walter

• Valis
    Valis

OPEN UP A CAN!

w00t! Thanks for the info Dogpatch!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avengers
    avengers

Okay. Here you go.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Well if someone did that to Bethel 10 years ago, I'd be dead.

I don't revel in the thought of anyone dying. I find it somewhat repugnant that some would, even in jest.

Uzzah - who believes in steadying the ark not blowing the frigging thing up

• Undaunted Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit