Emmy Awards PreShow with Joan Rivers

by Dutchie 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

The Emmy's are coming on tonight and I'm watching the preshow on E! with Joan Rivers.

Have you seen Joan Rivers lately? I don't know how many facelifts she's had, but she now looks deformed. Her skin is stretched so much that she no longer looks like herself. I'm not against facelifts, per se, but there comes a time when you just have to give it up and show your age.

And her daughter, Melissa? She has lost so much weight and she is so skinny that she looks unattractive. Poor thing, her bones are sticking out all over the place.

Between the two of them, I don't know who looks worse.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"you can never be too rich and you can never be too thin"

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

LOL@Joy!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Does anyone remember the "Separated At Birth" books from the 1980's?

I always thought that Melissa and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith were "twins".

Andee

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dutchie,

Remember when Philis Dillar used say "I have had so many face lifts this dimple in my chin is actually my belly button".

So I wonder what it is that makes us look at Joan R. wonder "What IS THAT?"

Jst2laws

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Yeah, jst2laws, Phyllis Diller is another one. But surprisingly, Diller's facelifts made her look better, not worse.

I mean Diller actually took years off her face with those lifts. Joan just looks like she has had too many lifts and she seems pulled out of shape.

• RN
    RN
    "you can never be too rich and you can never be too thin --Joy

Or have too many silk blouses!

(Well, I'm attempting a quote and one of Simon's new emoticons---<closes eyes>--hope it works)

• BudLight
    BudLight

Phylis always had a price hanging off of everything she wore too. I wonder how much money those movie stars spend just on vanity and if they feel its is worth it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit