We sure Lamb-basted them today!!!

by Lin 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Lin
    Lin

Hey all! Me, Elsewhere, Jesika and her sister spent about four hours today at a busy intersection (the same intersection where Jesika did the press conference, right in front of the K.H.!) and passed out flyers to everyone at the light! Man, those Dubs were sooooo mad!!!! hahahahahahaha It was great!!!! Elders were patrolling the parking lot, watching us, a couple of them knocked down our signs we had planted in the ground too! hahahahaha

We had people complimenting us on what we were doing, thanking US for doing it!!! One couple that I approached had just pulled out of the K.H., but since I ain't askeeeeered, I offered them one, and they took it! I simply said Thank you, and the lady said "No, thank YOU"! Wow!!!!! Another lady told me she knew of a dub pedophile that lives right in that same neighborhood! It was awesome! The responses we got! I'm sure Jesika and Elsewhere will comment on it too, and Elsewhere took pics!!!! It was a blast!!!!!

Just wait till next Friday when we lamb-bast the K.H.'s with 50 lambs all over the Dallas metroplex! My cd player will be cranked up loud, windows rolled down, and my car will be rockin and boomin!!!! Whooohoooooooo!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Lin, you go girl!!!

Aren't you glad that the abuse is coming out and people are speaking up!!! I think this is only the tip of the iceburg! We may not get all the j.w.'s to open their eyes, but we sure can stop others from joining, can't we!!!

• searcher
    searcher

Nice One !

Pats on the back coming at each of you from

searcher.

• Swan
    Swan

Lamb-basted and roasting on a spit!

Great job!

Tammy

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Lin,

....... a couple of them knocked down our signs

How rude is that? Simply uncalled for!

Not only did you do an amazing job but you had fun too. Good for you.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Good for you Lin! Your post made me smile

Anyone know of someone who makes street signs? Maybe we can put, "CAUTION CHILD MOLESTERS AHEAD", 500 feet before a KH

Edited by - TTBoy on 22 September 2002 17:51:4

• LB
    LB

http://www.uturnproducts.com/custom_street.htm

no pic??

Edited by - LB on 22 September 2002 18:51:9

• Solace
    Solace

I am so proud of you guys!

Witnesses need to know the truth!

• Xandria
    Xandria

GOOOD Job !!!! I agree we need a sign every five hundred feet. ( I'd much rather it read,

Home Place of the Extinct JW Pedophile).

Xandria

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I am SO proud of you guys!!!! That's WONDERFUL!!!! For those of you who are sadly not from Dallas, they picked the absolutely best KH to picket because it's at the corner of two very public and very busy streets. Most of the other KH's are out of the way and picketing would be wasted on a couple of dogs and an old lady puttering in her garden.

Love,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit