Dutchie: Details?????

LOL

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

No, not just details.

Specific details!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    The only bad thing....now I have to go home without her...a problem soon to be solved

You mean you're shacking up together?? Oooooo-ahhhhhh!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I love this stuff, you guys be happy!!

Beck

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL, waiting for the response to "shacking up together?? " (its none of you GD BUSINESS!)

• Been there
    Been there

So glad you's guys are having a blast. Do I see a cyber wedding in the future?

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Congratulations to you both.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The only bad thing....now I have to go home without her...a problem soon to be solved

Shacking up together?

A judicial committee has been formed to investigate your actions which are in direct violation of Watchtower policy.

You stand accused of:

• Intending to live with someone of the opposite sex with whom you are not married.
    • Having sexual contact (fondling) or even intercourse with a non-believer, AND you are not married, despite the fact you LOVE one another.
    • BEING HAPPY (this is also against WT policy)

Brother's Moe, Curly, and Larry Dipshitz will be presiding as elders in your hearing. You are guilty until proven innocent, and even in cases of being proven innocent, if we don't like you, you are still guilty under WT law.

JUST KIDDING CRAIG!

Doesn't it feel good to NOT be subjected to those cocksuckers?

Feels good to have a life and be happy with someone and say fuck the Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't it?

I haven't spent much time on the board, but I see your happy, and I HAD to respond.

My best wishes and heart goes out to you! I hope to hear more soon and see pictures.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Errrrrr.....ummmmm.......well, on the "shacking up" thing.....Been There is definitely on the mark!

I have not yet done the "on my knee" request, but I have consulted the Catholic manual on genuflection, and am diligently practicing!

Reborn: LOL at the JC scenario! Yes, indeed...and as others too have said...the best revenge is to live a good and happy life...and for the first time in our lives Katie and I are mutually thrilled to see ourselves, together, living and enjoying that LIFE.

Katie will be flying up to Portland in about three weeks, and will probably scream when she sees my bachelor apartment! LOL

As for pics...that's her department. I'm just a dufus when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Craig (of the "totally can't believe how lucky I am that Katie loves me" class)

PS: Dutchie...thanks for starting this thread! This morning Katie and I were wondering how we would follow up on the "119 hour" countdown, and you beat us to the punch! You are an incurable romantic!

Edited by - onacruse on 23 September 2002 5:45:25

• ugg
    ugg

APPLAUSE!!!! APPLAUSE!!!! sending hugs and best wishes.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit