Transcript of Oz TV Program SILENT WITNESS

by Jang 17 Replies latest jw friends

• stichione
    stichione

Excellent post! Is there any chance we can see this on streaming media?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Human scum speaketh:

REPORTER: Do you feel any moral responsibility for the fact that he continued to abuse other children?

JOHN WINGATE: I think you have a moral responsibility to respect my wishes and follow the procedure I've given you and that is to contact the Watchtower Society of Australia. Don't harass me.

To John Wingate: if I were to personally meet you, you would never walk again and would qualify to sing in a boy's choir.

Farkel

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Farkel,

Your wit and wisdom deserves far more presences on JWD than you have proferred upon us. The atmosphere has changed dramatically since the days of H2O and JWD one and one half years ago, but we still need the old gaurd to guide the spirit of expose. I hope you do not lose the spirit.

Jst2laws

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks for sharing that transcript and to everyone in australia that helped put that program together. Public opinion has shifted. Things are not like they used to be.

Path

• Farkel
    Farkel

jst2laws,

: Your wit and wisdom deserves far more presences on JWD than you have proferred upon us.

Obviously, you are part of the anti-pizza-toppings-promoting "class." Therefore, you "seem" to be subject to demon influence, and you know what those pesky demons can do.

This is all Bible-Based.

Farkel

• COMF
    COMF
    The media's interest is story driven. I know that from past experience. After the surreal attention dies down, victims are still left to sort out lives and deal with the memories.

That is exactly as it should be. The media is just that: the media. News reporters. That's what they do: report the news.

Are you thinking the media are supposed to provide counseling for the victims? Counseling is available for the victims. If they choose not to get it, don't dog the media about it. The media did its part.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks for Posting the Transcript!!!

May God crush this criminal bunch.

AMEN!

He most certainly will crush anyone who has done these vile and evil things to children (and adults for that matter), unless they repent (which seems doubtful).

The Watchtower Society seems to love to use Matthew Chapter 18, Verses 15-17.

Well, they need to back up a few Verses and read the following Scriptures which ABSOLUTELY CONDEMNS THE SOCIETY!

Matthew 18:5: And whoever will receive one such little child in My Name receives Me.
    Matthew 18:6: But whoever causes one of these little children believing in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a millstone be hung on his neck, and he be sunk in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:10: See that you do not despise one of these little children, for I tell you that their angels in Heaven continually look on the face of My Father in Heaven.
    Matthew 18:11: For the Son of Man has Come to save that which was lost.
    Matthew 18:12: What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them strays away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains, and having gone he seeks the one having strayed?
    Matthew 18:13: And if he happens to find it, truly I say to you that he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine not having gone astray.
    Matthew 18:14: So it is not the will of your Father in Heaven that one of these little children should perish.

(MAIN POINT I AM TRYING TO SHOW: IF YOU HURT A CHILD, AND YOU DO NOT REPENT AND STOP HURTING CHILDREN, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!)

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Are you thinking the media are supposed to provide counseling for the victims?

Having experienced the media crush and then later being part of media for a time, I've seen both sides of the coin. Of course, I don't expect media to provide counseling. I suggest it would be beneficial for victims to realize that not all media interest in their stories is altruistic. Some victims have felt isolated without peer support. Having the media fawn over you can be overwhelming.

My case has been public for 20 years, so I know of what I speak. My post praised the posting of this particular coverage. I'm just suggesting being "cautious as doves...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit