I Got Bit By a Squirrel!

by Funchback 36 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Where Im going to college right now has lots of squirrels. A girl down the hall (Im living in the dorms) thinks the squirrels are out to get us. Actually, they do like to follow you up the sidewalks.

On a side note: I have T-tree oil face wash and it doesn't smell like turpentine to me.

• Swan
    Swan

You idiot! Don't you know anything about being a superhero? Never, ever reveal your secret identity!

Swanwoman

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Many years ago I too got bit by a sqirrel,the sqirrel family had taken up residence in a tree opposite my bedroom window,one of the branches came very close,so I was able to reach out and offer the said family nuts,after a while they started taking them which was great,untill the bite.

I'm still here 25 years later,the only thing the bite left me with,is an urge to go to bed in October and get up in March

• Dia
    Dia

Give the squirrels some Perrier water (from France). Honestly, for some reason, during the plague, the area around Perrier was completely unaffected. Someone suspects it might have been that the Perrier water killed the rats.

(And that's the end of my being funny on the matter - I love squirrels, too and feed them, too. That's a very intersting observation about their eyesite.)

I agree with the poster who advised you to have the squirrel captured and looked after for a few days by someone who is professional in this area. That would probably be handled by your town or county.

The chances of it actually having something serious are extremely remote, but it would put your mind at ease and not hurt the squirrel, either.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Boy, we sure do need the new system. *sigh*

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dear Fellow Squirrel Miester I too have a love for our four legged friends. I feed them peanuts each and every day, they take them from my hands and even walk on my hands. Some times they get excited and forget their manners and then they think your fingers are part and parcel of the peanut. And then that sharp little toothy goes down into your precious little digit and you let out the biggest ouch. Then oh my God am I bleeding, did this little skallywag eat my fingy, ah sigh of relief no blood, finger in place, great, breathe in and out and I am going to be fine. But later alas. gee should I go to the doctor, or what, let it pass, mybe not mybe I will get sick and frothe at the mouth. No No just my imagination. Well let me tell you my story. My little squirrel drew blood not a whole lot but enough. My fingy was hot to touch. I put some alcohol on it and thought it will be okay. Then thought no better not may be go to doctor, no, being silly , no being rational, no being stupid, no being chicken, okay already go to the clinic, noone knows you there. Saunter in, got a boo boo from squirrel. Take a seat doctor will see you shortly. Terry doctor will see you now. Slink slink slink, take a seat. Now what can I do for you today? Shove finger in doctors face, got a boo boo from squirrel it bit me here, and I bled. Hummmmmmmmm let me sseeeeeee. Oh, I will be right back... meanwhile me thinks shes going to get scalpel amputation, I am sure she is going to chop my finger off. No no no stop it stupid your being ridiculious. Oops here she is, smiling, now Terry squirrels are rodents (oh my god a rat, the Plague) and they are not known to carry rabies in this area. And you have really no cause for alarm, however (No here it comes, lower the boom rabie shots just in case)we are going to give you a tetnus shot as a precautionary thing. A tetnus shot I say, thats it, and I will be okay, no rabie shot? No rabie shots. Oh thank God, your my hero. Here I had visions of you stabing me in my stomach with these beasty shots. Oh no dear we don't do it that way anymore, we are not as barbaric as we use to be. Ah a sigh of relief.

So goes the tale or tail of the squirrel and orangefatcat. and the moral of the story is go get a tetnus shot so you won't frothe at the mouth any more. And it still is okay to feed the squirrels. But keep you fingers to yourself!! They belong to you!!

All my love

your fellow squirrel miester, orangefatcat

• Xandria
    Xandria

God this reminds me of the Christmas Vacation.. SQUIRRELLLLLLLL!!! lol.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit