More Attorneys Lining Up !!! Run Watchtower, RUN

by Amazing 21 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Does the Hughes class action have even a ghost of a chance?

I assume it's for Canadians - whose legal system is a little different. I really want to see this succeed

but haven't heard anyone say it has any chance.

hoping,

metaron

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Oops, the lawyers smell blood (and money)..

Right about now the GB and the directors of the corporation are trying to figure out how to 'cover' all their assets ....

• DJ
    DJ

Amazing, Amazing. Thanks for the info. That's good news dj

• nancee park
    nancee park

THE HUGHES LAWSUIT IS INTERNATIONAL. Given the facts about his daughter's death and information that is now accumulating about other Watchtower Society criminal conduct, the success chances are both solidly grounded, good and improving by the second. Contact him!

Thanks for the note, Amazing. It is good that all these efforts at battering the criminal walls of the Watchtower Society are now coming from multiple directions.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Right about now the GB and the directors of the corporation are trying to figure out how to 'cover' all their assets ....

They've already done so, by splitting up into all those various corporations which are supposedly independent of the GB. Make sure that any attorneys involved in these cases are aware of this attempt to hide the Watchtower's assets from its victims. Any Judge worth his salt should see this for what it is and "lower the corporate veil" - in other words disregard the claim that these are all independent groups not involved in the making of decisions which have created all these Watchtower victims, and lump them and all their assets in as a single entity.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Amazing,

I just sent this thread to another lawyer.....he's been interested in finding out more about us for a while now. Hope he checks this out.

Thanks for the info & clicks.

waiting

• minimus
    minimus

Most attorneys won't take cases unless they will get paid. This looks real bad for the Society.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Minimus:

Most attorneys won't take cases unless they will get paid. This looks real bad for the Society.

I spit out my coffee when I read the second sentance. Truer words could not have been spoken. Its one thing for attorneys to make general advertizements about some field of law, like injury accidents ... but to reach out to a specific group and name a specific D-e-f-e-n-d-a-n-t ... this does indeed bode not well for the Watchtower Society ...

• abbagail
    abbagail

Amazing: What if we don't know of any victims in our state? I am SURE they exist, but if they have not come forward, and with no connections to the JWs anymore, how would an attorney know whether it would be worth it to start such an "advertisement" for a class action suit? The reason I ask is because I've been thinking all along there was more than one reason I had met and worked for an attorney for 12 years all during my JW years. I've been wanting to "tune him in" to the WT sex abuse scandal (I have not worked for him for a number of years, but I've got his #!) But so far I don't know of any victims in my area at all, though I'm sure there are plenty here and around the state. I'm sure that would be the FIRST QUESTION my former boss would ask me if I called him: HOW MANY? WHO? WHERE ARE THEY? etc. etc.

Any thoughts???

Thanks
    Grits

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Grits: One way to find the victims is to run ads for them on various ex-JW sites ... and also newspaper in the state where the attorntey practices ... a web site like the one above are not expensive to run, and can be done for both sex abuse, blood issues, as well as other legal advertisements ... combining the advertizing dollar that way. Another way would be the get the help of ex-JWs in the area and get some additional word of mouth and email cmapaigns that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit