Silent Witnesses: here it is!

by ozziepost 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is fantastic!! Is there any chance someone will get it online, in video for us?

Thanks for the link Ozzie. I might have missed this one!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WoW

• Francois
    Francois

You just gotta believe that the boys at HQ's asses are slammed so tightly shut that ya couldn't drive a needle up their butts with a bull dozer. Ya couldn't even drive Ol' Needle Nose Jaracaz's nose up any of 'em's butt with a bull dozer.

Perhaps we are about to witness (um, sorry - OBSERVE) the JWs get their comeuppance.

francois

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I sent them an E Mail. Hopefully they will reply with some info on the tape!

GG

• Jang
    Jang

In Between Days Asked:

Any ideas from anyone when the time slot will be for Brisbane?

It will be the same time here as the rest of the country The program starts at 9.am but I am not certain what time out show starts .... I watch the program every week anyway so I haven't worried about asking

It's been a real long up hill battle to get one ot the programs to pick this up. I was over joyed when Kirstine contacted me from the Sunday Program making tenative inquiries about it and did I know anyont in the country she could talk to ..... DID I???!!!

After I sent out my first call to possible sacrificial lambs who would talk publicly I gave her the alias e-mail address of people like Ozziepost because of his background in the borg. They told me they really enjoyed Mr's Ozzies cuppas and Ozzies humour during their two hours there.

While it was sad that people are so scared to talk publicly, between us all we were able to get enough material together to get a good story going and we now have enough for follow up stories which they want to do.

I really want to thank Ozzie and all the others who co-operated with Channel 9 and were able to provide information for them that they would not normally get. It is only by speaking out that we can beat this thing.

And for any still thinking about speaking out, please know that you will be protected. Channel 9 have bent over backwards to keep identities secret for those who want to keep it that way, and will continue to do so. they realise that once they break trust, they will be known for that and they lose future stories.

Meanwhile, I am now working with them on another one involving child abuse in another cult here in Oz .... this is also based in the USA and is truly brutal to the children. Keep you eyes open.

I would invite all the Brizzies over for a celebration breakfast this Sunday to watch the progrma but the grandson is rapidly coming out in chickenpox .....

JanG

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

bttt

• Simon
    Simon

If anyone can do a capture in Windows Media Format (if you have a TV Card, try SnapStream PVR) then I will be happy to put it on this site for people to view.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hippikon,

If anyone can do a capture in Windows Media Format (if you have a TV Card, try SnapStream PVR) then I will be happy to put it on this site for people to view.

Are you up for this?

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit