Update on Jan (Zazu)

by larc 28 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Larc, promising news this morning, happy to here of Zazu's improvements this day. Give her my love and hugs.

Orangefatcat aka, terry.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Great to hear Zazu is improving, Larc. I'm sure she'll be home soon.

SpannerintheWorks

• jack2
    jack2

larc, it's good to hear that there is some improvement. All my best to you and yours.

• LDH
    LDH

Larc,

A big hug to you. I will call Jan ASAP.

Lisa

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Larc & Others,

I called Jan this morning - she really appreciated those that called her yesterday. No matter how pretty the curtains are in a hospital room......it's still a hospital room.

You and Jan are so lucky to have children who are close to you, and grandkids who care. Speaks volumes for you as parents!

According to Jan, she might be there longer than a week, due to physical therapies and tests. I certainly hope that all continues to progress well for Jan.

She's had a long, hard year due to physical problems. Maybe the doctors will be able to relieve some of that, eh? Hope so!

waiting

• DJ
    DJ

Larc,

Boy, can I relate to Jan. I hate being in the hospital too and food....well, forget that! I do think however, that it is the best place for her right now. I think that the physical therapy is vital....also has a speech therapist been around yet? Please remember to take care of yourself too, larc. It will all be over soon hopefully! My love to you, dj

• ugg
    ugg

HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! tell her she is being thought of.....she has quite abit of movement...

that is a good sign....she can eat and swallow....that is just wonderful.....hang in there....wishing

her and you both good health....

• cellomould
    cellomould

Larc,

So sorry to hear about your wife...but I wish you both good luck in recovery.

take care,

cellmould

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((((GiGi))))))))))

Sending you huge hugs and love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit