vulture population rising

by og 39 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

Here is the Bible verse that PROVES that the current vulture increase means Armageddon is just around the corner (copyright 2002, WTB&TS).

Revelation 19:17,18, "I saw an angel standing in the sun BIRDS THAT FLY IN MIDHEAVEN, may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of all, of FREEMEN as well as of slaves and of small ones and great."

OMG! My moniker FREEMAN is directly mentioned in the Bible as being on the dinner menu. OMG!

Freeman (waiting to be some birds next meal)

• og
    og
    Of course I do. Why do you ask?

Because I'd like to hear it.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Og,

If you think I was wrong, if you think I'm a liar or whatever you think, you can continue down that road it's fine with me.

To provide proof I would have to name the elders and publishers involved and even then that is not proof in itself, is it? I made a statement, if you disagree that's OK.

IW

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Maybe since the WTS is into the production of full length videos they could get the rights to remake Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" to be added to all the Dub's theocratic video collection.

They could get a lot more graffic than the origianal film that was last released in 1962. And they would be able to get around a "R" rating since it is sactioned by holy spirit.

Just think of the excitement of all the Dubs getting to watch the birds pluck out the eyes of all those people and won't have to feel guilty for sneaking to a R rated movie.

• og
    og
    I made a statement, if you disagree that's OK.

Okay, I disagree. But, to be clear, I am not calling you a liar. I've just heard way too many second-hand, "friend of a friend" stories that turned out to be BS to believe that your tale of secret elder directives is very close to the truth - I believe it to be a distortion, twisted in the retelling.

If you're not prepared to back up your statements, you probably shouldn't make them. This community is not well-served by repetition of gossip.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Og,

I've just heard way too many second-hand, "friend of a friend" stories that turned out to be BS to believe that your tale of secret elder directives is very close to the truth - I believe it to be a distortion, twisted in the retelling.

"Secret elder directives" come from the Service Department in Brooklyn. Now, what kind of proof are you looking for? Names? Which names, the publisher's name who is trying to get out without getting DF? Elders who have asked Brooklyn for direction or the names of other publishers and elders who support the publisher being attacked?

Tell me what kind of proof are you looking for?

IW

• rocky220
    rocky220

OG-

Not for nothing but there's been talk of increase in vulture population since i was a little girl in the 60's, to hear about it from you in 2002 is amusing! In fact if it were true it would have no effect on one psychologically for two reasons.....[1] If you survive ARMAGEDDON, they dont eat you, and [2] If you die, they eat you but you dont care 'cause you're dead!....this is the one and only time I would agree with the great Borganization in this respect.....Let's just wait on Jehovah......rocky220

• og
    og

IW: You said,

Brooklyn has also instructed some elders to ask direct questions aimed at forcing the newly inactive publisher to state their support for the Tower.

which implies that you have access to knowledge that the WTS attempts to keep confidential. If true, you should be able to produce a scan of a letter, or perhaps corroborating statements from someone else on the board who also has access to confidential elder info. That wouldn't be spectacular proof, but it would be something. In the absence of even this, you are simply spreading stories.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Og,

which implies that you have access to knowledge that the WTS attempts to keep confidential.

I know the publisher in question personally. They have kept me apprised of their predicament and what they have been told by elders both friend and foe. More than that I cannot and will not say.

There is certainly some exaggeration and maybe misinformation on xJW boards, but when dealing with an Org. that will hunt people down for simply publicly disagreeing with them, we many times have to be very careful what we say and how we say it. I have purposefully left out information which might in any way identify my friend. I have friends and family still in.

IW

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

All I can say is that it's about time that the vulture population is increasing. After all, many sub-species of vultures have been endangered for a very long time. It looks as if the captive breeding programs are beginning to pay off.

And part of the credit can go to those two homosexual vulture partners, Roy and Oliver (names changed to protect their true identities), who have been used in the captive breeding program to nurture eggs and chicks so that the breeding pair can produce more eggs.

Imagine....Jehovah's purpose, ala Brooklyn, is being accomplished by several gay vultures. Who woudda thunk it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit