PLEASE READ

by IMA_PALLED 51 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I'll say a little prayer for you and your family. Comfort and peace to all of you.

Love Orangefatcat.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gee, I can hardly imagine IMA gone...I am going to miss him! Matthew, thank you so much for posting the news here, as sad as it is. My best wishes to you and the rest of your family.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Matthew and Family,

A smile would always cross my face when your father came into chat. I loved his handle "IMA_PALLED". I'm glad he found some friendship here in his last few months. He will be missed.

To hear of a loss of one of our online friends tears open wounds that are trying to heal. We were suppose to live forever.

j2bf

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

What???!! Sorry for your loss. Now he is at peace.....

• jack2
    jack2

Matthew, I am very sorry and you have my sympathy during this difficult time

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am so sorry. He was not with us long enough. We share your loss.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((((Mathew and family)))))), I didnt' get to know your father, I wish he had been around here longer. I did always get a chuckle whenever I saw his name next a post or in chat. Being appalled is something all of us here have in common. May your mourning be deep, but not too long.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OMG I'm sooo sorry and still in shock. I'm sorry he suffered so long, but I can't imagine your pain right now, please give my love to your mother and the rest of the family as I give it to you

Ven

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

((((((McCune Family))))))

I just saw this thread and I'm so terribly sorry you have lost your dad, and we have lost a friend.

Thinking of you all...take care and thank you for posting for your dad one last time.

Beck

• queer_reality
    queer_reality

You've suffered a terrible loss.
    Please accept my condolences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit