Scabs on our lips!

by Beck_Melbourne 18 Replies latest social physical

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

How do you hide a hideous thing like a coldsore? I went to the dentist on Friday night for 2 very stressful hours, and now I have a coldsore.

I am now very suspicious regarding the sterilising of his utensils. Has anyone else had this happen? Or am I being paranoid??

Beck

ps...I don't think he sterilised his tool before putting it in my mouth *rolls eyes*

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ew

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

ewwww!

uh, huh huh, you said "tool".

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...I don't think he sterilised his tool before putting it in my mouth

draws breathe, opens mouth....closes mouth. (Better not to comment I think)

Hey Beck! I went to the dentist monday and had the most horrible tooth extraction in my life. It was violent as any Peckinpah or Scorcese movie. Now I got a great big hole inside my head . I had boiled potatoes for tea,(yes, just boiled potatoes) one of the potatoes fell in the hole and wont come out.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey I swear this is a true story......

My friend (of the female persuasion) went to the dentist and after the job he said you will need a painkiller.

So he gave her this HUGE tablet and said "It has to be administered ANALLY!!" She freaked! He said "I will leave you alone for a couple of minutes and you can put it in".

Well she tried and tried and it wouldn't go in! So the dentist came back and she said "Here, you have to do it!"

So he did!!! Swear to Bob, thats a true story!!

And I bet he never washed his hands before the next patient! Hence, Becks coldsore a la fresh turd on the fingertips!

Blech!!!

Pope

Edited by - popeoferuke on 18 September 2002 5:9:39

Edited by - popeoferuke on 18 September 2002 5:10:27

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Plum...come and give BeckiePooh a big fat kiss LOL

No one has suggested how I can hide it. I'll probably touch it all through the night and spread germs all over meself. NOW you can say ew!

Pope, that was SO not a true story. not true! not true! not true!

RF: Boiled potatoes for tea? I had soup last week prior to my visit to the 'murder house' - I feel your pain.

kaykay: I did say 'Tool' - did you like that? LOL

Beck

ps...I keep wanting to touch it...help me keep my hands busy would ya!!!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Beck

I NEVER take the name of Bob in vain!!!

The only thing NOT true in the story was about him washing or not washing his hands, the story up to the point of his fingers inserting the anal suppository is TRUE!!!!

Its TWUE, Its TWUE!!

Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I have pictures!!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I have pictures!!!

Bring It On!!!

He was a pervert not a dentist.

Pics please.

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"I have pictures!!!"

Well sheesh, Im glad someone does. Im still waiting !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit